• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "countdown to the weekend"

Collapse

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    An old friend is visiting.
    So I will catch up on events with him, discuss life, the universe and everything.
    And show him around town.

And it will probably put him off having kids for good.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Oblivion is teh roxxors.

I had to build a new performance PC to run it, but by God is it worth it. E6850 dual core, 8800 Ultra, 4GB RAM....and it runs sweeter than a sweet thing with all settings on max detail.

I've never played an RPG quite like it.

My world has been rocked...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Man-flu is singularly the most hideous virus than men can suffer from and it lays us low for several days.

Only copious amounts of alcohol, tv sport and nookie can cure this malign affliction.

Lasses...take heed !
    You missed out Pandering and good food

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Man-flu is singularly the most hideous virus than men can suffer from and it lays us low for several days.

Only copious amounts of alcohol, tv sport and nookie can cure this malign affliction.

Lasses...take heed !

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    I'm going to spend the weekend in bed recovering from this hideous bout of man-flu.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Hmm i need to play Oblivian some time....

I think that's 8 games I haven't got time to play now...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I did notice that the London Erotica event is on this weekend.

Shame, as I really need to get to Level 70 with my alt priest...oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Tonite: 5 a side then off to the pub
    Sat: Fill in Income Tax form
    Sun: Fill in Income Tax form
    if it takes you that long you should get your accountant to do it!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Fri evening - Sun/Mon am : World of Warcraft, interspersed with a new game I bought, called Oblivion (Game of the Year Edition)

Leave a comment:

• WindyAnna
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Must be windy Whipsnade! I can see it from my house so I'll give you a wave.
    Yup, it's Whipsnade, I'll wave back

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Did you play in a continental, cultured way - caressing the ball and playing yourself out of trouble or rely on lots of shouting, panic and the long ball?

In five-a-side, the former because you've got no choice even without height rules, but when I played "proper" footy, more of the latter.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    I used to do 5-a-side on Friday evenings but with my current contract I can't get there in time.

Where do you play?
    Did you play in a continental, cultured way - caressing the ball and playing yourself out of trouble or rely on lots of shouting, panic and the long ball?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldenboy View Post
    Sun: Fill in Income Tax form
    I used to do 5-a-side on Friday evenings but with my current contract I can't get there in time.

Where do you play?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    working all weekend.

every little helps.

milan

Leave a comment:

• Goldenboy
    replied