• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK - Northern X'mas Do"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
    If you're after 'looking after' my wife while I'm in manchester again, you'd better be a bit more polite sonny jim
    Someones gotta keep her warm! Sir.

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Yes?

Something wrong dear boy?
    If you're after 'looking after' my wife while I'm in manchester again, you'd better be a bit more polite sonny jim

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
    I'll be there and I'll be pretty easy to spot I think. I'll give my sense spheres a lick of gold paint in honour of the occasion.
    Wahey! I just won a fiver off myself - I bet that I could make a Dalek turn up.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
    Ahem...........
    Yes?

Something wrong dear boy?

Leave a comment:

• r0bly0ns
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    May I suggest that you each copy your avatars onto a piece of card/paper/label that you can use as an ID badge?
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's just that kind of joined up thinking that this country needs! You're hired!

Ahem...........

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    I'll be there and I'll be pretty easy to spot I think. I'll give my sense spheres a lick of gold paint in honour of the occasion.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    But we will know who you are (assuming SA & CM haven't got to you first for the Wispa's)
    Although my plan needs work, I remain convinced that I'm on the right track.

Maybe some kind of suit of armour, or a hollow Dalek... hmm...

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Boooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiing!

How about we secretly glue said card to the front door of the bar when no-one's looking, so that at least we know that person has arrived but we still have to guess who they are?
    But we will know who you are (assuming SA & CM haven't got to you first for the Wispa's)

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    May I suggest that you each copy your avatars onto a piece of card/paper/label that you can use as an ID badge?
    Boooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiing!

How about we secretly glue said card to the front door of the bar when no-one's looking, so that at least we know that person has arrived but we still have to guess who they are?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    It's just that kind of joined up thinking that this country needs! You're hired!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Right - a box of Wispas, a hockey mask, a riot shield, a cricket box, shin pads, boxing gloves, a cattle prod, CS gas, running spikes... will that do it?
    turning up in Barat some bars in the northern quarter, you'd fit right in

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I might have to help SA in her quest for wispa's assuming she will let me have one afterwards
    Right - a box of Wispas, a hockey mask, a riot shield, a cricket box, shin pads, boxing gloves, a cattle prod, CS gas, running spikes... will that do it?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Scratch that - a box of Wispas, an ice hockey helmet and a riot shield.
    I might have to help SA in her quest for wispa's assuming she will let me have one afterwards

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Yeah, the whole geek thing could be tricky. I'd have to carry a box of Wispas. CM, are you dressing as a 'nun'?
    Sure - how else will you recognise me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X