• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Don't you just hate..."

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    We have a unisex loo here, most embarrassing when the office totty is outside waiting to use it.... especially when I have to flush 3 times and walk out with a sweaty brow.
    post of the day

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    We have a unisex loo here, most embarrassing when the office totty is outside waiting to use it.... especially when I have to flush 3 times and walk out with a sweaty brow.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Tom?
    Not unless one of the "Gents" here is cross-dressing.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Tom?

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    I went to the loo earlier. Went to wash my hands. Blood on the tap.

Give me bad smells any day.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    yup, me too, had a chicken tikka jalfrezi last night and the hotel room as well as trap 2 both now are definate "no go" zones.. sorry

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    DimPrawn and his wife
    http://www.steffytherubberdoll.com/

may not be quite Work safe!

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You sound just like his wife!!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Damn your guts, prawn
    Too fast.
    Sorry. Spinach Bajhee.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Damn your guts, prawn
    Too fast.
    You sound just like his wife!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Sorry. Vindaloo.

Damn your guts, prawn
    Too fast.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    ...Going in the staff Gary, after someone has just dropped their guts out and stunk the place out.

You can bet your bottom dollar the second you walk away from the urinal and wash you mitts, someone will walk in thinking it was you!
    Sorry. Chicken Jalfrezi yesterday. But at least the boss thinks its you.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Sorry. Vindaloo.

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    started a topic Don't you just hate...

Don't you just hate...

...Going in the staff Gary, after someone has just dropped their guts out and stunk the place out.

You can bet your bottom dollar the second you walk away from the urinal and wash you mitts, someone will walk in thinking it was you!

Working...
X