• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Will the British trigger WWIII ?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    AtW is not autistic, he's more akin to a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent.
    You are Sir Humphrey and I claim my free 5 salmon sandwitches!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    AtW is not autistic, he's more akin to a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Yes you really are autistic. You't know the difference between spelling mistakes and not giving a tulipe. So how's SKA?
    In your own words with poor spelling, what does it mean being autistic?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

can't

Yes you really are autistic. You't know the difference between spelling mistakes and not giving a tulipe. So how's SKA?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Damn it! With all this knowledge and you cant deal with interviews.
    PS I know you don't I?

can't

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    English on this board don’t have a clue about politics in developing countries. Politicians are on top of all Mafia. No developing country is exception. Russia / Ukraine of course are examples. Same in eastern Europe.

Also , Mafia Russians are the major foreign holder of property in the UK , I ve read.

Damn it! With all this knowledge and you cant deal with interviews.
    PS I know you don't I?

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    English on this board don’t have a clue about politics in developing countries. Politicians are on top of all Mafia. No developing country is exception. Russia / Ukraine of course are examples. Same in eastern Europe.

Also , Mafia Russians are the major foreign holder of property in the UK , I ve read.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I'm not sure I’d agree that it's common knowledge, but yeah, I don't disagree with what you say.
    It's common knowledge in Russia. What is not common are actual details: bank account numbers, amounts transferred etc, this would be good if the West made this information public.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Why? What I am saying pretty much common knowledge.

It's just in the UK money laundering legislation seems to be used against small fish, but if you have got billions to buy Chelsea than noone will ask you questions.
    I'm not sure I’d agree that it's common knowledge, but yeah, I don't disagree with what you say.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I hope your are adequately anonymous and that you are taking iodine pills
    Why? What I am saying pretty much common knowledge.

It's just in the UK money laundering legislation seems to be used against small fish, but if you have got billions to buy Chelsea than noone will ask you questions.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I hope your are adequately anonymous and that you are taking iodine pills

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Alexei, you are conspiracy story mad. I'm not talking about Putin, or anyone else bar the Jewish footy club owners in the UK.
    Look, you have no clue about Russian politics, and I do. Where do you think Abramovich got his money? Who do you think would allow him - serving Russian governor (official role) to have billions of pounds taken out of country? He could only do so by not only being compliant with whatever Putin and his friends demand, but actually by being their "wallet".

Does Abramovich make decisions about Iran-Russian affairs? Certainly not. But he has got the money that are effectively money of those who make these decisions.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I have to say here that this thread is by far more intelligent than all others
    Yes, one of you is talking about football and the other about world war 3

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    He'll be blaming the Freemasons next!
    Then for the first time he might be on to something!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    Alexei, you are conspiracy story mad. I'm not talking about Putin, or anyone else bar the Jewish footy club owners in the UK.
    He'll be blaming the Freemasons next!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X