• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Topless Swedish bathers: 'They're just breasts'"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Outraged by what they regarded as discrimination, a group of women in southern Sweden made a show of solidarity by establishing the Bara Bröst network. (The name translates both as 'Bare Breasts' and 'Just Breasts'.)

More here: http://www.thelocal.se/9078/20071112/
    Ah, ha, girlies from Skåne, yum, yum.

They don't take prisoners you know, yum.

Ohhhhh, I need a cold shower just thinking about the last time a bunch of girlies from Skåne cornered me.

Leave a comment:

• Apache
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I support them.
    Someone should - without good support, they'll be swinging around their knees before they're 40.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Yeh! but what about the old wrinklies with dugs hanging down to their bellies like long flat blue veined tongues
    Oh man - that was a bit graphic.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Yeh! but what about the old wrinklies with dugs hanging down to their bellies like long flat blue veined tongues

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    This thread is worthless without pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Topless Swedish bathers: 'They're just breasts'

They're "just breasts"! This is the rallying cry of a network of women who have launched a campaign for the right to bathe topless at Sweden's swimming pools.
    And what breasts! Yet another reason to move to Sweden.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Man-boobs are fast catching up with woman-boobs and therefore I fully endorse this courageous selfless act by individuals who should be seen as setting an example to all women*, and men.

*Applies only to single women under 40.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    looks like it's time for the Swedish men to move the goal posts and start bathing naked

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by tim123 View Post
    OK,

what were you SKAing for?

tim
    I was searching for test but got this

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I support them.
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Me too.
    Is there a petition I can sign? I'm a committed feminist in this case.
    Do you both work for playtex or something?

Leave a comment:

• tim123
    replied
    I used SKA
    OK,

what were you SKAing for?

tim

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    I used SKA
    Glad to know someone's using it!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    'Bara Bröst'

a bit of a mouthful that

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I support them.
    Lucky git

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    There could be the age old 'teenage' problem of not being able to get out of the pool cause you've got a bit excited watching the topless swedish bathers frolic in the water.
    Which can only lead to more exercise for Swedish men, who will become healthier, and will therefore benefit the population as a whole.
    I see this as a public health issue and shall be offering my full support.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X