• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What Do You Wear To Work?"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Just got out the gear for tomorrow, black trousers with a nice lilac shirt, cuflinks, and plain black socks with "Monday" on. Have to order the socks and ensure that I don't wear the wrong ones on different days.
    No tie needed, and I choose smart clothes. Others on site just turn up in jeans and t-shirt, but it doesn't give the professional look.
    Just off now to polish shoes.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    You off back home next weekend as well, then?
    Very likely!!

To see my dad of course.....

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I found out today they are opening a Thomas Pink shop in the outlet village in my home town... woo hoo!!! Should be open next weekend!!
    You off back home next weekend as well, then?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    D'oh - Ask Mrs F - shift dress is not a uniform!
    I thought it was a dress you wore when working your shift.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I found out today they are opening a Thomas Pink shop in the outlet village in my home town... woo hoo!!! Should be open next weekend!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Are you a nurse in your spare time?
    D'oh - Ask Mrs F - shift dress is not a uniform!

Leave a comment:

• FarmerPalmer
    replied
    dark jeans, shirt & jacket

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    in summer - but don't let your imagination go mental!! At the moment it's nice shift dresses!
    Are you a nurse in your spare time?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    are you talking flimsy cotton dress with buttons down the front?
    in summer - but don't let your imagination go mental!! At the moment it's nice shift dresses!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    sometimes a dress.
    are you talking flimsy cotton dress with buttons down the front?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Suits mostly and shirts ..... sometimes a dress.

Leave a comment:

• Newbie000
    replied
    A pair of Oliver Sweeny's, Charcoal grey Armani suit, crisp white shirt.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    black shirt, skinny fit black jeans, black undies, black socks and... wait for it... black trainers..

oh and my hair is dyed black (with a hint of green - which is what happens when you dye hair thats turned red after dying black a lot previously!)

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Yesterday was suit, blue Pink shirt, tie, cufflinks.

This project - smart(ish) trousers, plain, t-shirt / polo shirt / short sleeved shirt.

Next project - smart trousers and shirt, but no tie.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Heshen sack with daisies in my hair.

Same as client.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X