• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pink tie and pink shirt?"

Collapse

• Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Get down to Leadenhall Market, you'll get them made to measure
    I keep looking in this TP shop, some nice clothes in there.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Albino rats particularly

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Only the most gayest homosexuals wear pink ties or shirts or the combo.
    I think its disgusting and its an insult not only to the human race but to rats also

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    York Outlet Village isn't bad - it contains the usual suspects and looks swisher than Cheshire Oaks

The Victoria Quarter in Leeds is pretty good. It contains the Harvey Nicks (so this sets the tone), with lots of independent / top end chain type of stores.

It is a nice place to go and wander around but as you can imagine be a tad expensive (that's the Yorkshire in me)!

http://www.v-q.co.uk

Leeds is pretty good for shopping anyway although like most town centres can be expensive for parking so unless you are going to be loaded down with bags and make frequent trips to the car to unload then coming in by train is a pretty good idea

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Thomas Pink online has some at £59 in the sale.
    Cool...I will be on there later for that price I can get a couple...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    I belive that they also have a shop in the Victoria Quarter in Leeds. Could be combined with a trip to York (the outlet village is just off the A64 on the outskirts of town).
    Any good?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Sure would...they are about £70 each. They have a shop in Canary Wharf...
    Thomas Pink online has some at £59 in the sale.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I belive that they also have a shop in the Victoria Quarter in Leeds. Could be combined with a trip to York (the outlet village is just off the A64 on the outskirts of town).

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    The outlet village in York isn't much good, though. Don't know about the Pink shop there.
    Don't know meself - but sure it might be a nice day out...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    There is an outlet village place in York that have a Thomas Pink shop.... just found it!!
    The outlet village in York isn't much good, though. Don't know about the Pink shop there.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It looks a bit like Greenwoods

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    It was some time ago, mind.

That's where I used to stock up, every so often.
    There is an outlet village place in York that have a Thomas Pink shop.... just found it!!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    No way? Damn.... that would be a bargain!
    It was some time ago, mind.

That's where I used to stock up, every so often.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Get down to Leadenhall Market, you'll get them made to measure

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Quick - someone call Churchill!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X