• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 72 Virgins Why?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "72 Virgins Why?"

Collapse

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
    If you are a woman in what way are a large number of male virgins in any way an incentive????
    Women don't get offered anything, I don't think, other than the chance to be with their husbands, whether they're enjoying the 72 virgins at the time, or not. Remember the religion we're talking about here.

Leave a comment:

• WindyAnna
    replied
    If you are a woman in what way are a large number of male virgins in any way an incentive????

Leave a comment:

• WindyAnna
    replied
    Do the 4 and 20 virgins have any relevance?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Two nuns are in a bath.

"Where's the soap" says one

"Yes it does!" replies the other

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Saw one once outside a chippy scoffing a kebab
    think it was in nuneaton

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Yeah its a bad habit to get into.
    Very droll.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    And, you'll go to hell!

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I'm offended by all this nun bashing!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    I'm offended by all this nun bashing!!

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    for all you know they could be male.
    Every hole's a goal, as they say...

Well, HHH would say if he was here...

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Almost as funny as when I first heard it on the Two Ronnies in 1976!

Only joke I had regarding nuns clean enough for this board.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, outof nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the carand hisses at them through the windshield.”Quick, quick! ” shouts Sister Mary Agnes, ”What should we do?””Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,” says Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knock the mini-Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissingat the nuns. ”What shall I do now?” she shouts.”Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water before we left the Vatican,” replies Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns.”Now what?” shouts Sister Mary Agnes.”Show him your cross,” says Sister Mary Vincent.”Now you’re talking,” says Sister Mary Agnes. She the nopens the window and shouts, ”Get the **** off our car! ”
    Almost as funny as when I first heard it on the Two Ronnies in 1976!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I HATE nuns. Nobody of sound mind who has ever encountered NUNS could do anything but HATE the vicious old harridans. NUNS should be exterminated whenever and wherever found. If you do not agree you have never know any NUNS.
    Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, outof nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the carand hisses at them through the windshield.”Quick, quick! ” shouts Sister Mary Agnes, ”What should we do?””Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,” says Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knock the mini-Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissingat the nuns. ”What shall I do now?” she shouts.”Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water before we left the Vatican,” replies Sister Mary Vincent.Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on and continues hissing at the nuns.”Now what?” shouts Sister Mary Agnes.”Show him your cross,” says Sister Mary Vincent.”Now you’re talking,” says Sister Mary Agnes. She the nopens the window and shouts, ”Get the **** off our car! ”

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I HATE nuns. Nobody of sound mind who has ever encountered NUNS could do anything but HATE the vicious old harridans. NUNS should be exterminated whenever and wherever found. If you do not agree you have never know any NUNS.
    You just haven't met the right one. They're lovely.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    So if they're not virgins who's been having a go at them beforehand?

While we're at it - I always wanted to know what the ladies got? Like say you're married, rock up to heaven and then a couple of years later the missus turns up and you're caught in flagrante with one (or two) of the 72. What happens next?

There are a few logistical problems surely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X