• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: RBS/Halifax

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "RBS/Halifax"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Only one person in this forum would consistently behave in this manner, insisting on knowing an answer, and when he is told the answer he doesn't take it, digs digs and digs...
    What answer? Surely you are not claiming that your lame 'I havent thought about it' was actually a serious answer?

Do yourself a favour and dont mention immigrating again until you have actually thought about the rudiments of it.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto View Post
    And then he would add:

Which proves that you're a liar!
    And tell us what he had for lunch!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    Why am I not surprised she is scared to answer this. Unless she is seeking permission from her man before she is allowed to?
    That would not be me pal

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    And then he would add:

Which proves that you're a liar!

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    No, it's not AtW. He would have got the "your" right, but leave out the indefinite article in "a simple question", thus:

I am pleased you're so scared to answer such simple question.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    I am pleased your so scared to answer such a simple question.
    Only one person in this forum would consistently behave in this manner, insisting on knowing an answer, and when he is told the answer he doesn't take it, digs digs and digs...

AtW ... its you init
    Dear just keep me in your ignore list...

oh - I think my G string just gone on fire again

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I am pleased your so scared to answer such a simple question.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Aggresive? Dont be pathetic. I simply asked what her plans were when she went to live in the Muslim country. Thats not aggresive, if wantsa to tell everyone her plans, she can expect to questioned about it.

If she hasnt even thought enough about wether she will live amongst explats or with the locals, it simply shows she is either telling lies, or she is ashamed of her answer.

It really wasnt a difficult question, but yuet she is still trying to claim she hasnt thought about it, what exacly has she thought about with this huge move she is so determined to make? She has thought of her children dieing if they leave thier friends in the UK... but not anything about the lifestyle she will have when she gets there? Rubbish.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Either that or she is avoiding the kind of aggressive foolishness this thread has descended into.
    Aggresive? Dont be pathetic. I simply asked what her plans were when she went to live in the Muslim country. Thats not aggresive, if wantsa to tell everyone her plans, she can expect to questioned about it.

If she hasnt even thought enough about wether she will live amongst explats or with the locals, it simply shows she is either telling lies, or she is ashamed of her answer.

It really wasnt a difficult question, but yuet she is still trying to claim she hasnt thought about it, what exacly has she thought about with this huge move she is so determined to make? She has thought of her children dieing if they leave thier friends in the UK... but not anything about the lifestyle she will have when she gets there? Rubbish.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    It's not just about integrating, it's about feeling accepted when doing so, and that takes time. No matter what your intentions are, your integration level is not something that you control.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Either that or she is avoiding the kind of aggressive foolishness this thread has descended into.
    Thanks Zorba - the tolerant Brits are showing sooo much tolerance I don’t know what to do with it

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Why am I not surprised she is scared to answer this. Unless she is seeking permission from her man before she is allowed to?
    I didn't actually your last reply ... let me simplify my answer againL I don't know - but when I do, I'll make sure I come back and report to you..

btw: thanks for giving me so much attention today

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    If I actually mange to get a contract overseas, I will make sure that I come back and let you know about the details of how I live, eat, sleep, and how many times I go to the toilet.
    Its a very simple question, dont know why you are trying to avoid answering it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X