• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Most odious person in the media"

Collapse

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Some of the choices on here are top quality

Yours united in hate

Bagpuss

PS I'd like to add Elton John to the list
    And David Furniture.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Some of the choices on here are top quality

Yours united in hate

Bagpuss

PS I'd like to add Elton John to the list

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Have we done Garry Bushell? He spouts on about family values and how anything a little risqué on the TV must have been commissioned by the devil himself, if he had his way everything on TV would be a Brian Conley hosted variety show. This guy writes for the sleazebag Sun FFS!
    IIRC the Viz view of Bushell was that he protests a wee bit too much about the rampant tv gayness.

I had his card marked when he only gave 2 stars in his Sounds review of London Calling. This from the man who gave the world the cockney rejects.

Leave a comment:

• PorkPie
    replied
    Jeremy Kyle takes some beating. Or he would, given the chance.

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    There must have been a point of realisation in his life where he decided to become a parody of himself, no-one can be that much of a knob and not realise…
    Exactly. i used to despise him and think what a knobber, how could he be the equivilent of xzibit hosting pimp my ride??! However, once you realise how ridiculous he is and he is really just a piss take (whether he intends it or not) I actually strangely enjoy watching him on tv

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    Tim Westwood. You just want to kick the TV. He needs putting on a CIA flight to a former Warsaw Pact country.
    There must have been a point of realisation in his life where he decided to become a parody of himself, no-one can be that much of a knob and not realise… could they?

Have we done Garry Bushell? He spouts on about family values and how anything a little risqué on the TV must have been commissioned by the devil himself, if he had his way everything on TV would be a Brian Conley hosted variety show. This guy writes for the sleazebag Sun FFS!

Leave a comment:

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    Dont watch any ITV news then!

Surely the posh totty he's usually sat next to more than makes up for it.
    Kate Silverton ... yum.

Leave a comment:

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Forgot about him - what a numpty. He turned 50 last week and he's still keepin' it real
    Keeping it **** more like. What an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
    Tim Westwood. You just want to kick the TV. He needs putting on a CIA flight to a former Warsaw Pact country.
    Forgot about him - what a numpty. He turned 50 last week and he's still keepin' it real

Leave a comment:

• old_kebab
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Julie Burchill - been hacking me off for over 25 yrs

Richard Littlejohn - disgrace to the species
    Hacking? You appear to have a typo.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Last time I looked I wasn't male.
    My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kess
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Oi ! Leave RL alone !

He's the only one with the testicles to tell things as they are and constantly attack the barking mad left wingers and their deliberate attempts to mess up this country.
    Agreed. I tend to agree with most things RL writes in these politically-correct days, although perhaps I'm becoming a sad old git.

Paris Hilton - there's a waste of space.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Carol Vorderman. Truly obnoxious on countdown, especially in the Whiteley days (not seen it since) and milks her brainy image at any opportunity, for example with those ghastly loan adverts.

Agreed about Jonathan Ross. Viewing is almost compulsory, but should be followed up with the equivalent of a mental wash and scrub.

Leave a comment:

• Rantor
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Oi ! Leave RL alone !

He's the only one with the testicles to tell things as they are and constantly attack the barking mad left wingers and their deliberate attempts to mess up this country.

They've done a far better job at destroying this country than a potential invasion of the Teutonic Tourists could have done in 1939.
    I must have missed that bit, I only ever seem to catch him on his hate-filled tw@t days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X