• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "yay, Daleks are back"

Collapse

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinGoldDaleks View Post
    Indeed! Perhaps not for the Steeplechase, but certainly for Exterminate The Mutant Bastard Thal.
    That's my favourite event. Next to Renegade Daleks Must Funting Die.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Originally posted by shelby68 View Post
    you're spell checking someone on Klingon names .......erm,ok

Leave a comment:

• shelby68
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Worf
    you're spell checking someone on Klingon names .......erm,ok

Leave a comment:

• TwinGoldDaleks
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
    Just you wait, Earthlings, you will be hearing this anthem a lot at the 2012 Olympics
    Indeed! Perhaps not for the Steeplechase, but certainly for Exterminate The Mutant Bastard Thal.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Just you wait, Earthlings, you will be hearing this anthem a lot at the 2012 Olympics (which due to the fact the UK is organising it, will be in 2013).

Leave a comment:

• TwinGoldDaleks
    replied
    Originally posted by NaziDalek View Post
    "Skaro, Skaro über alles,
    Über alles in der Universe,
    Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
    brüderlich zusammenhält.
    Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
    Von der Etsch bis an den Van Allen Belt,
    Skaro, Skaro über alles,
    Über alles in der Universe!"
    They don't write them like that any more!

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by The Master View Post
    And I do it with such style.
    Indeed you do.

And no fecking silly dancing involved.

At all.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Most recently revisiting the John Pertwee incarnation of the BusyBody on BBC4...
    And I do it with such style.

Leave a comment:

• NaziDalek
    replied
    "Skaro, Skaro über alles,
    Über alles in der Universe,
    Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
    brüderlich zusammenhält.
    Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
    Von der Etsch bis an den Van Allen Belt,
    Skaro, Skaro über alles,
    Über alles in der Universe!"

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

Actually, I think zeity is devising a number of cunning plans.

So is the Master but he's been on holiday.
    Most recently revisiting the John Pertwee incarnation of the BusyBody on BBC4...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Check with Zeity, as far as I'm aware it's something to do with causing runaway global warming by listening to swing music through an old amplifier... but I may be wrong...

Actually, I think zeity is devising a number of cunning plans.

So is the Master but he's been on holiday.

Leave a comment:

• TwinGoldDaleks
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme View Post
    You are SallyAnneDalek and I claim my five rels.
    Sorry sir, its our brummy dalek accent.

We meant, "Just so's we know what to do with the lake."

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    I don't know why but all I could hear when I read that was the voice of Hannibal Lecter
    any way Exterminate, Exterminate etc.etc.
    Originally posted by Davros View Post
    Mike Tucker
    Willow Farm
    Born 1.12.49

Mike was once a dairy farmer - until his bankruptcy in 1985. He took on a milk round - when doorstep deliveries were under severe pressure from the supermarkets. He trained in forestry work - and then lost an eye in an accident. So he can be excused for not being the most cheerful of men. In more recent years, he's supplemented the milk round and forestry with turfing and casual labour. He helped his friend Neil with his self-build house, and in 2005 got regular work assisting gamekeeper William Grundy. Mike's often dour demeanour hides an intriguing talent. Always a keen line dancer, in 2002 he studied ballroom dancing. But following the sudden death of his wife Betty in December 2005, he must have thought that he would never dance again.

Leave a comment:

• Davros
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Was that Dan or Doris?
    Mike Tucker.

Mike Tucker
    Willow Farm
    Born 1.12.49

Mike was once a dairy farmer - until his bankruptcy in 1985. He took on a milk round - when doorstep deliveries were under severe pressure from the supermarkets. He trained in forestry work - and then lost an eye in an accident. So he can be excused for not being the most cheerful of men. In more recent years, he's supplemented the milk round and forestry with turfing and casual labour. He helped his friend Neil with his self-build house, and in 2005 got regular work assisting gamekeeper William Grundy. Mike's often dour demeanour hides an intriguing talent. Always a keen line dancer, in 2002 he studied ballroom dancing. But following the sudden death of his wife Betty in December 2005, he must have thought that he would never dance again.
    What a great undercover persona for the creator of the ultimate evil in the universe.

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by TwinGoldDaleks View Post
    By the way, what is our cunning plan? Just so's we know what to do like.

When it all kicks off.
    You are SallyAnneDalek and I claim my five rels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X