• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: bring back Chico

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "bring back Chico"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    how do you know that?

proof is required..
    AtW with a proof is an oxymoron.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Here is photo of Chico (work safe): here.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Chico was really sasguru

HTH
    Yes, I was. You've got me banged to rights.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Wanna have a scrap with me Cailin? I will wrestle you into submission....

nope.. I am definately not cut out for a b)

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Chico was a preacher.. he reguarly posted huge great sermons based on.. well actually i never read a whole one, but still they all meant well and tried to to convince us all that we shuold embrace God. Whenever this was met with hostility (which it frequently did as frankly he was the village idiot) he simply ignored them and carried on as always, funny to read, would hate to meet the guy.

AndyW was a very rude person who simply abused anything and everything he could possibly think of about everyone. If you dont know who AndyW was look in the dictionary under Prejudice and he'll be there flicking the v's right back at ya. No brains but an excellent insult vocabulary.

whatever happened to RateWhore aswell?
    Ah - now I see.

Andyw - it's a little "w"

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    never sure it was the "same" Chico.
    a bit like when Rosey goes upstairs in Corrie, she'd come down 2 years later as a different person..

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/chico.html

Have a look at his posts and you may get some idea.
    He came across from the other board, but we were never sure it was the "same" Chico.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Chico was a preacher.. he reguarly posted huge great sermons based on.. well actually i never read a whole one, but still they all meant well and tried to to convince us all that we shuold embrace God. Whenever this was met with hostility (which it frequently did as frankly he was the village idiot) he simply ignored them and carried on as always, funny to read, would hate to meet the guy.

AndyW was a very rude person who simply abused anything and everything he could possibly think of about everyone. If you dont know who AndyW was look in the dictionary under Prejudice and he'll be there flicking the v's right back at ya. No brains but an excellent insult vocabulary.

whatever happened to RateWhore aswell?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Nah well before your time ...
    Maybe it was CD, come to think of it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I think I once had a scrap with him... but I can't remember why!
    Nah well before your time ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Apart from the "Abuse Chico etc." options on the polls, I have no idea who he is, or why the attention. Is it the same as Andyw, which I still don't understand, to be honest.
    I think I once had a scrap with him... but I can't remember why!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Apart from the "Abuse Chico etc." options on the polls, I have no idea who he is, or why the attention. Is it the same as Andyw, which I still don't understand, to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Chico was really sasguru

HTH
    There's only me, my personalities and you on this board Chef.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    whatever happened to him?

did someone p!ss him off and he left?
    surely he wasn't banned? it was way before the Admin banning phase?

with all the hatred between Shaunboy, SAS, AtW and co. I think we could all benefit from Chico's wise words..
    One can hardly hate a moronic slug-like creature like ShaunBhoy, now, can one?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X