• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "An idea for admins: AtW's title"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    If you don't like him weeing then get him neutered, cats only spray wee to mark territory. Otherwise they will bury it as they do number 2s.
    Bury number 2s? Don't you believe it. Going by all the cats in the neighbourhoods I've lived in. A token effort mostly, which still stinks the garden out and gets on the kids' feet.

My suggestion is to bury the feckin cat. Or better still, not get a cat at all.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    shutit numpty.
    You are Andyw and I claim my 5 roubles

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Not sure I like the idea of neutering, though I suppose you view it rather philosophically
    It'll be a nicer cat generally if its had its nackers cut off.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Not sure I like the idea of neutering, though I suppose you view it rather philosophically

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    If you don't like him weeing then get him neutered, cats only spray wee to mark territory. Otherwise they will bury it as they do number 2s. Not like a dirty dog who will sh1t the most humoungous smelly turd wherever they feel like it. Usually in the middle of some public footpath or playing field.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is cat wee a major problem where you live?
    No, I am just asking since I am planning to get a cat soon.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Bag, just a curious question on local customs regarding cats that would pee in a wrong place - in Russia typical response to force cats head right into his own pee to make him lick it off in a hope that he will learn the lesson. What is done in this country in similar situations?
    Is cat wee a major problem where you live?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bag, just a curious question on local customs regarding cats that would pee in a wrong place - in Russia typical response to force cats head right into his own pee to make him lick it off in a hope that he will learn the lesson. What is done in this country in similar situations?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    He's a very good driver

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Silly numpty.
    Yes I like that one too.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    How about "Expert in sexual abstinence"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    shutit numpty.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Idiot Savant?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Expert on Everything" flows better

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    started a topic An idea for admins: AtW's title

An idea for admins: AtW's title

Please admins, how about changing AtW's title to "Not exactly an expert".

Working...
X