• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Vagina Monologues"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Jeez. If there's one thing worse than being a complete moron, it's being a tedious, repetitive moron.
    I'll take your word for that sg.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I upgraded it. No harm in that if it is half-decent.
    Imitation & flattery etc. which, let's be honest, is hardly something that afflicts Baggy all that regularly.
    Jeez. If there's one thing worse than being a complete moron, it's being a tedious, repetitive moron.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Stealing Baggy's jokes, SB?

Oh Dear™
    I upgraded it. No harm in that if it is half-decent.
    Imitation & flattery etc. which, let's be honest, is hardly something that afflicts Baggy all that regularly.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Vagina monologue?

If I want to hear a vagina talking I just read one of SASguru's posts although I tend to think of him in the vernacular
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I'd save the money myself. If I needed to listen to a trio of c@nts then I'd simply come on here and do a search for posts by churchill, sasguru, and AtW.
    Although technically that would be classes as "Moronologues"!!
    Stealing Baggy's jokes, SB?

Oh Dear™

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I'd save the money myself. If I needed to listen to a trio of c@nts then I'd simply come on here and do a search for posts by churchill, sasguru, and AtW.
    Although technically that would be classes as "Moronologues"!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by lukemg View Post
    Jesus, you need to be one sad b'stard to get dragged to this sh1te by a bird. No chance ! If requested/pressured, suggest you grow a pair and advise her that going with the 'girls' would be more appropriate.
    ONLY 2 possible excuses for going
    1. You haven't got in her pants yet, when clearly you have to be a bit more reasonable to keep your 'eyes on the prize'.
    2. She promises to do that special thing you like off your list.
    I got both.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Saw it a few years ago (dragged by a bird). Was very funny.
    Oh Dear.

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    Jesus, you need to be one sad b'stard to get dragged to this sh1te by a bird. No chance ! If requested/pressured, suggest you grow a pair and advise her that going with the 'girls' would be more appropriate.
    ONLY 2 possible excuses for going
    1. You haven't got in her pants yet, when clearly you have to be a bit more reasonable to keep your 'eyes on the prize'.
    2. She promises to do that special thing you like off your list.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    But then he was Dutch and very odd.
    Tautology

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Saw in London about 3 years ago with some bloke. The bloke liked it more than me.

But then he was Dutch and very odd.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Bit of both.
    I forget the details but its 3 women sitting on stage talking about their bits, no holds barred. Very educational for men.
    It's based on a book which is a collection of stories about the interaction of men and women but in terms of their sexuality. There are more stories to read than are actually played out on stage so performances vary from place to place. It also varies depending upon who the 3 participants are because the delivery of the pieces are dependent in part of who is speaking the lines.

I saw this about 5 years ago in Norwich and it was OK. The audience was mainly women of course and the audience participation was very good. Not something I would think of going to see again though. It's probably one of those performances which actresses take part in because they're not doing anything else at a particular time.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Thats true.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
    I get to hear the same chant every Saturday watching Birmingham.
    But you pay a lot more for it...

Leave a comment:

• Mr Crosby
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    It's meant to be quite rude.

I think there is one bit where everyone in the audience repeatedly chants "C***" over and over again.

No idea why, as I've not seen it.

Who's in it these days? I should imagine that that would make a difference.
    I get to hear the same chant every Saturday watching Birmingham.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    ex girlfriend dragged me along (she was very much pro feminist)..

it was mmm alright, funny in places, uncomfortable at times (apparently thats what your supposed to feel like), at the end my comment of "well it was different, not bad but i'd much prefer almost anything else than that again" didnt go down to well... it was ok, bit lik ewatching a film you'd only see once.

she loved the show though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X