• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Any Mac users?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any Mac users?"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Not yet, but I believe that's on the feature list for v2
    Ok, will wait out until v2 then...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Does it get bigger and harder as you stroke it? Aherm.....
    Not yet, but I believe that's on the feature list for v2

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    But where else in the computing world can you have a mouse with the sensation of stroking a nipple? I give you the mighty mouse
    Does it get bigger and harder as you stroke it? Aherm.....

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I have the satisfaction that I can use a computer with two or even three mouse buttons!
    But where else in the computing world can you have a mouse with the sensation of stroking a nipple? I give you the mighty mouse

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I have the satisfaction that I can use a computer with two or even three mouse buttons!
    You can do that with a Mac...and it won't blue screen...

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Loew View Post
    I prefer to have satisfaction of walking into the Apple store in town and picking up a copy of Leopard...

Leave a comment:

• Peter Loew
    replied
    I prefer to have satisfaction of walking into the Apple store in town and picking up a copy of Leopard...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    [tumbleweed]

I think scooter has one, because it looks pretty on his desk.
    yarp... I have one, for one reason alone reeeally: reliability

Wendigo does not like pretty? :O)

Will probably let a year go by before thinking of upgrading. If it works don't fix it.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 16 October 2007, 21:27.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    even better for the class geeks... 5-10 minutes spent doing the work e.g. programming. 50 minutes spent playing chuckie egg
    The guy who designed the egg works for me.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Or Raptor, Or Dizzy Treasure Island.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    even better for the class geeks... 5-10 minutes spent doing the work e.g. programming. 50 minutes spent playing chuckie egg
    Those were the days...

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    BBC Micro, now there's a decent school computer

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    BBC Micro, now there's a decent school computer

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    I've not used a Mac since my school days and then only on certain rainy days......

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    I downloaded a version of XP that has all of the look and feel of Mac OS X..the dock, sidebar etc...just wish it was as reliable...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X