• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What is it about women wearing Boots?"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
    I prefer bare legs myself
    agreed. boots are for taking off not jacking off.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Hmm Dita Von Teese in thigh high jackboots and uniform.....

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    How gutted was I last night - different hotel this week. It had two channels that I'd not seen before: "Movies4Men" and "Movies4Men 2".

All they were showing was westerns.

Not what I was expecting at all.
    I suppose that was better that "MoviesWith2Men".. and a constant loop of brokeback mountain

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Hey!!!
    A wimple instead?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    These girls seems be able to get away with white stockings and look perfect good with it... So I've been told
    Where's Zeity with his .flv collection? There's a man / lizard with the answers.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I don't think its the innocent things that you like... I think it moght have something to do with the adult channels that can be found somewhere on sky...
    These girls seems be able to get away with white stockings and look perfect good with it... So I've been told
    How gutted was I last night - different hotel this week. It had two channels that I'd not seen before: "Movies4Men" and "Movies4Men 2".

All they were showing was westerns.

Not what I was expecting at all.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Although, there is something to be said about white stockings / hold-ups. It's the innocent thing again.
    I don't think its the innocent things that you like... I think it moght have something to do with the adult channels that can be found somewhere on sky...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Yes - She's just confirmed it

but not white ones!!
    Hey!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    We hadn't missed you.
    It's group wanking sessions now is it?

Cyber = PM mate, group cyber sex is not a pretty thing

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Did anyone see the first episode of Californication in channel 5 the other night?

It started off with him being told that to help his writers block, he should get a BJ.

In church.

By a young nun.

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    So, is this true then? Or just a vicious rumour??
    Yes - She's just confirmed it

but not white ones!!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    Fiancee prefers tights - thank goodness!
    WHAT? Does not fookin compute? Prefers tights?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Ah in true CUK tradition the post descends into cyber sex with some sex starved nerd off for a wank
    We hadn't missed you.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bear View Post
    If you want, or stockings if you prefer?
    Fiancee prefers tights - thank goodness!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Don't think so, b/f would rather chew glass than let me out of the house without him, if I was wearing stockings!
    So, is this true then? Or just a vicious rumour??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X