• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tunisia In December"

Collapse

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
    Forgetting to pack your sandwiches & starving to death. SHOTGUN...
    er..so, the sandwiches get trashed... and the bears are all on picnic... so there's nothing to shoot other than a crashed plane... what you gonna do eat the shotgun?

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    You can try asking the question there "Any suggestions for a cost saving location to take my mail-order bride for a bit of winter sun?"

Can't believe that we've gone all day and not picked up on that one, we must be slipping.
    HAHAHA i cant beleive this went on for a few hours without anyone picking up on that!!!

For the record, theres no marriage/british passport on the horizon and she is a completely beautiful professional dance teacher

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
    yeah you idiots i want CHEAP, if i wasnt looking for value for money i wouldnt need to ask advice from you lot!
    Hmmm, you may be asking on the wrong site I think. Perhaps you should try this website http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

You can try asking the question there "Any suggestions for a cost saving location to take my mail-order bride for a bit of winter sun?"

Can't believe that we've gone all day and not picked up on that one, we must be slipping.

hth

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    thinking about the Canaries now anyway, sod tuestinkia

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Tunisia it is then

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    yeah you idiots i want CHEAP, if i wasnt looking for value for money i wouldnt need to ask advice from you lot!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    The guy wants CHEAP.

2 weeks in Tunisia costs about £10.

I doubt that would buy your 1st drink in Hawaii.

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    Try Hawaii too. I was there last year in late December and it was warm (25-30, if humid) the whole time. It did rain on end for a whole day and there was flooding and highways closed, but if you're just staying at the beach or a resort then its cool.

BIG wave season in winter too.

Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand are other options - anywhere south of the equator really

Going to San Fran for a week over Xmas-new year this year. Won't be warm but will be warmer than here!

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Also, by finding out that Tunisia is not worth going to anyway, he needn't find out about the weather there.
    EXACTLY - im not going to go somewhere now if the general opionin is that it is that sh!t !!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinto View Post
    Well, it's worth trying it here. Just look at the recent posts. There are experts on:

the housing market, immigration, football, rugby, car mechanics, skying, snowboarding, finance, things that smell of cheese, skywear, funerals and nipple tassles.

Also, by finding out that Tunisia is not worth going to anyway, he needn't find out about the weather there.
    skiwear

tassels or pasties

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    comes
    Touché

2000 posts - first spelling or grammar mistake.

Must be slipping.

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Does this look like Ask Jeeves, FFS?

Try typing Tunisian weather December into Google and see what come up.
    comes

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Well, it's worth trying it here. Just look at the recent posts. There are experts on:

the housing market, immigration, football, rugby, car mechanics, skying, snowboarding, finance, things that smell of cheese, skywear, funerals and nipple tassles.

skiing

Leave a comment:

• Pinto
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Does this look like Ask Jeeves, FFS?

Try typing Tunisian weather December into Google and see what come up.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
    Thanks for the responses!!!

I dont actually really wanna go there but the situation is that my female friend lives in Kiev (Ukraine) and i live in london, we want to go somewhere hot in december but nothing too expensive, tunisia is good on prices, but now im guessing that is because its completely sh##!!

can anyone offer any suggestions for somwhere else to go!!?
    Hurghada, or anywhere else on the Red Sea and Egypt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X