• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brits bail out Romans"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
    I heard that years ago....as funny now as it was then (possibly about the French I think?!?)
    Yeah...the one I heard was that they lasted longer in the World Cup than they did in the war!!! Bleedin Romans...pah, I've sh*t 'em!!!

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Nah, it was because their tanks have 6 reverse gears and only one forward!!!!
    I heard that years ago....as funny now as it was then (possibly about the French I think?!?)

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Is this because the Italians don't have special forces good enough???
    Nah, it was because their tanks have 6 reverse gears and only one forward!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    One team to row the boat, and the other to dig a canal for it through the sand and mountains.
    That doesn't leave anyone to hide with binoculars and a sniper's rifle.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    two teams of Special Boat Service (SBS) commandos
    One team to row the boat, and the other to dig a canal for it through the sand and mountains.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Franko...where do we send the bill?
    To your ex pm who started the whole mess.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    [QUOTE=EternalOptimist;307625]have you not heard of the Paverotti special Operatic infiltration battalion

Just got an image of them all procrastinating about how good they are all the time.....bit like that bloke off of Allo Allo

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    have you not heard of the Paverotti special Operatic infiltration battalion

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    ad infinitum.

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    started a topic Brits bail out Romans

Brits bail out Romans

British special forces commandos were involved in a dramatic operation at dawn yesterday to rescue two Italian soldiers kidnapped by the Taleban in western Afghanistan.

The involvement of two teams of Special Boat Service (SBS) commandos in the successful mission to free the Italians from their captors emerged in Rome when officials from the Italian Defence Ministry announced the successful conclusion of the rescue operation.

Working...
X