• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2 bed flat - going cheap..."

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    With interest rates in the US now cut its only a matter of time before the same happens over here, buy buy buy!

Leave a comment:

• beaker
    replied
    What a bargain. It will double in price in a year. Don't miss out

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    It's a crap view. looks like it overlooks a prison exercise yard!
    I'd split it into apartments, naturally, and sell 'em off at a ridiculously high price to the usual shower who think living in the middle of a city is something great.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Edinburgh's nice, pretty, etc. But at that price, I'd want Holyrood Palace itself.
    It's a crap view. looks like it overlooks a prison exercise yard!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    You mean they don't drink pints of heavy?
    The landlords have not moved up yet, heavy does not compute

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Edinburgh's nice, pretty, etc. But at that price, I'd want Holyrood Palace itself.
    It was nice but then all these Londoners moved in and started ordering cocktails at the pub, it's gone downhill now...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I've just put in an offer £50K above asking. Don't want to miss out at that price! Cheap as chips!
    30% over the o/o price is typical, that's what I had to pay to get ma but 'n' ben - so expect to pay £850K..

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I've just put in an offer £50K above asking. Don't want to miss out at that price! Cheap as chips!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Was there a sale on at the local 'Floors2go'?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Is it not a misprint !? 67.5K !?
    If your a litte strapped for cash perhaps this would be more to your budget:

http://www.espc.com/EspcPublic/Unive...spx?rid=247812

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Is it not a misprint !? 67.5K !?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Looks like an ideal BTL investment opportunity not to be missed. Go on, you know you want to.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Oh that's ok the bookeepers did a good job in supplying me with receipts when I needed them ;O)

Leave a comment:

• dotnetter
    replied
    No, she works in the finance side anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X