• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC - Have your say"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black View Post
    "Organisations including Apple, McAfee, Apple, Kapersky Labs, Apple, Postini, Apple, Scansafe, Apple, ICSA Labs, Apple, Thompson Cyber Security Labs and Apple have also been implicated in similar scams."
    here too.

I was looking forward to Leopard (OS X 10.5) coming out , but Apple have spent so much time on their consumer crap that I've given up.

Oh well, their loss, not mine.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    But the Beeb do fall for this.
    "Organisations including Apple, McAfee, Apple, Kapersky Labs, Apple, Postini, Apple, Scansafe, Apple, ICSA Labs, Apple, Thompson Cyber Security Labs and Apple have also been implicated in similar scams."

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black View Post
    Anyone managed to get something posted on this, tried?

Joe in "they never listen to me" mode.
    Yes!

Just don't ask me to find it

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Yep, I've had mine published. They also contacted me about doing a follow-up on fibbing to your mortgage provider about how much you earn to get a mortgage.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I get mine on there pretty often - just become a member and they get pretty much straight on
    Ahh, I see...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I have had a number of posts published as The Lone Gunman.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Had a couple of posts! I also found a couple of them used within articles on the wesite and on a couple of external sites. I suprised myself.

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Here's one I posted earlier

Added: Monday, 17 September, 2007, 15:52 GMT 16:52 UK

At what point should the world step in? Hopefully it's before Iran set off their first bomb as afterwards it will be too late.

Tony English, Rochdale, United Kingdom

Recommended by 27 people

Sign in to recommend comments
    Alert a Moderator

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I get mine on there pretty often - just become a member and they get pretty much straight on

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    But the Beeb do fall for this.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    "Have Your Say" is written by the Leftie Journos and their friends and family.

Helps keep the middle classes thinking they are bad people for questioning the government, being non-PC and going "against the grain".

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Never.

Ditto for everyone at work who's tried.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Thirded

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    same here -

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    started a topic BBC - Have your say

BBC - Have your say

Anyone managed to get something posted on this, tried?

Joe in "they never listen to me" mode.

Working...
X