• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mr Bush is back in business..."

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    If most of the whole world believed an outrageous misquote of something you had said, you'd make a point of denying it, wouldn't you?

Has the Iranian president denied it? I don't know, I'm just wondering...
    Right,right - the same media that mis-quoted him is now going to set the record straight.

Don't get me wrong the guys a nutter, but can't help but feel (recent) history is repeating itself.

Leave a comment:

• sappatz
    replied
    China

the yanks havent got balls..
    if they want a tactical diversion from their internal mess, they should declare war on china !
    al-qaeda movies courtesy of the CIA and MI5 have become tiresome. any cheap soap opera or even the front page from the SUN offers better entertaining !

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    This message is hidden because DBA_bloke talks tulipe!!!
    Zzzzzzzzzzz (again).

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    This message is hidden because DBA_bloke talks tulipe!!!

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Nope, it's a turd. I made it in your image. Because I like you.
    Zzzzzzzzz.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    You see that big pile of half-chewed, saliva-covered burger that David Hasselhoff ate off the floor on that video his daughter leaked to the Media? That's you, that is.
    Nope, it's a turd. I made it in your image. Because I like you.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    No - that's your natural body odour and breath you can smell.
    You see that big pile of half-chewed, saliva-covered burger that David Hasselhoff ate off the floor on that video his daughter leaked to the Media? That's you, that is.
    Last edited by DBA_bloke; 17 September 2007, 14:12.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Did someone just fart?

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    My, that was an intelligent reply.

Yessir, you sure spanked my sorry li'l white arse there.

I'll certainly know not to cross swords with you in the future.
    Did someone just fart?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    My, that was an intelligent reply.

Yessir, you sure spanked my sorry li'l white arse there.

I'll certainly know not to cross swords with you in the future.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Did someone just fart?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Tough talk like that is fine and dandy, if the enemy is armed with elderly WW2 ammo - Iran, though, is in the Nuclear Club, and so tough talk is a bit silly. Should we be rattling out nuke sabres at Russia?
    Did someone just fart?

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    A line must be drawn.

The Iranaians are constantly playing the UN.

Enough is enough. The time for talk is over. Make an example of them. If Pakistan get drawn into this then tough. The time for appeasing that bastard Musharraf is over too!
    Tough talk like that is fine and dandy, if the enemy is armed with elderly WW2 ammo - Iran, though, is in the Nuclear Club, and so tough talk is a bit silly. Should we be rattling out nuke sabres at Russia?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Bush and his advisors seem to be forgetting what Iran could do with a few kilos of radioactive material in a dirty bomb, or two... the loons.
    A line must be drawn.

The Iranaians are constantly playing the UN.

Enough is enough. The time for talk is over. Make an example of them. If Pakistan get drawn into this then tough. The time for appeasing that bastard Musharraf is over too!

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Bush and his advisors seem to be forgetting what Iran could do with a few kilos of radioactive material in a dirty bomb, or two... the loons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X