• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Quiz

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Quiz"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Tory Felching Ladyboys!!!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    i am AndyW.. where's my option

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    That Feckin' Lizard

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Tickling Freddie Ljungberg

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    no? oh i give up.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    ah ha! i have it!

TopFreelancers

www.topfreelancers.net

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    TFL Party Planners - Making the Best Parties!
    A full service event managaement company, we special ize in making your next ... Since 1993, TFL Party Planners has been helping New Yorkers plan their events

www.tflpartyplanners.com/

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    toronto fun league

http://www.torontofunleague.com/

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Team Fortress Classic (TFC) 9vs9 is a public league that is part of the Team Fortress League (TFL). The league is comprised of divisions with different levels of competition, ranging from new clans looking for a place to start to highly competitive clans looking to be the best in the game. The 9vs9 division uses a ladder format for clan ranking and scheduling clans and is used for placement in the TFL Open Tournament. The TFL Open is for any clan currently in TFL and wants to compete for the championship of their division.

Please contact a league official if you have any questions, suggestions, and comments about the TFL or its TFC 9vs9 league.

A summary of rules can be found at the Rules FAQ

(last edited 08/17/04)

http://www.tfleague.com

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Thank F$£k it's Lucy

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    the firing line
    firearms discussion forums. tfl provides a new medium for advancing the principles of responsible firearms ownership.

www.thefiringline.com

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    to think I was on the edge of my seat for that
    edge of the cupboard, even?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    teflon?

Leave a comment: