• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nearly had the shortest engagement ever..."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    We aim to please. Hope you are feeling better and more relaxed now, though...
    I aim to miss the ceiling...

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    From near-death experience to 'light relief' in one post - that must be some sort of record.
    We aim to please. Hope you are feeling better and more relaxed now, though...

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Once a vvanker, always a vvanker.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    From near-death experience to 'light relief' in one post - that must be some sort of record.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

he he great minds etc, eh Greg?
    Yes. Well done us. Reminds me of a joke:

I used to think 'I can't wait to get a girlfriend so I can stop masturbating.'

Now I can't wait for my girlfriend to go out so I can start masturbating.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    We believe you

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Er - that's a new definition of 'faff' I've not heard before - I wasn't making my left hand jealous btw.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

he he great minds etc, eh Greg?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Perhaps that will teach you to 'faff' upstairs for a while.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Cracking one off when the gas hob is running is not to be recommended.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    started a topic Nearly had the shortest engagement ever...

Nearly had the shortest engagement ever...

Just now... cooking on the hob, went upstairs to faff for a while, tidied up etc, tried to run the hot tap (which should fire a boiler in the kitchen) but the water pressure is too low to fire the boiler at the moment for some reason.

Just as well really, as the flame on the hob had gone out and the house was full of gas.

Bloody hell.

All windows open and house aired.

Yikes, that was close.

Working...
X