• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ford A4, Mondeo Titanium and the Cortina Crusader"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
    New Mondeo Estate was on 5th Gear last night. They said the car is incredible.

It is so good the presenter has one on order and they said it was way better than a £30K Merc.

But not as good as a 5 year old Passatt they said.
    The real test is how long it lasts, whenever I've been to Greece all the taxi drivers have E-class mercs so I guess there’s a good reason for that.

The new Mondeo estate does look nice mind, but then again so does the new shape Vauxhall Astra, the trouble is it will be so popular that the appeal will soon wear off.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Clarkson has said on numerous occasions he doesn't know why we bother with any other car when there is the Mondeo ST 220.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    New Mondeo Estate was on 5th Gear last night. They said the car is incredible.

It is so good the presenter has one on order and they said it was way better than a £30K Merc.

But not as good as a 5 year old Passatt they said.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    You heartless bunch.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Oy, you lot, I need some sympathy here.

Stop looking at the girlies and consider the bereaved!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You may well laugh, tractor man. Everyone else is as you tootle around in your jalopy ....

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    LOL

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Yes, like Herman Munster on a ride on mower kind of cool.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I quite like the Copen. But then I am so cool, I look good in anything .

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It's funny you should say that

http://www.guardian.co.uk/wheels/sto...186466,00.html

although I think the Laurel and Hardy music would be more suitable for our 'friend'

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Is that a giant woman sat on the car or is that Noddies convertible?

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Nice find Bagpuss.

Worth a rolling smilie or two.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Is it you in the picture?

http://images.intellichoice.com/imag...u_copenz_s.jpg

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    I sent my beloved Mark I Mondeo to its last resting place on Saturday and haven't stopped crying since.

Can you have a crying smilie?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    And your point is? This is what I actually drive
    Best of British engineering

Leave a comment:

Working...
X