• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Opt in / Opt Out

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Opt in / Opt Out"

Collapse

• Colemanisor
    replied
    Opting in or out of what exactly?

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af View Post
    "Is Cornwall a Muslim State?", I think.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I really couldn't care either way tbh. I will opt in if I think the agency is dodgy and are going to try and hold money, or I think I can get a B2B with client at end of gig.

Has no effect on IR35 either way no matter what the agents say.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Depends on the agency - normally I opt out, but to piss the last one off, I opted in just for the hell of it.

Got to get some kicks out of it, somehow...

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I normally opt out but with was introduced to the agency after the client this time so the point becomes moot.

Leave a comment:

• SouthRoute55
    replied
    I normally opt in, but just really tiered having to argue with agencies to death to convince them that I really really want to opt in, I know opting in or out does not have any IR35 impact, so I have everything to gain from opting in, however if my contract actually got terminated under suspect / conflict I'd need to be prepared to go the legal route, which am not too keen on doing.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    I don't actually know. What was this all about again?
    "Is Cornwall a Muslim State?", I think.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I don't actually know. What was this all about again?

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthRoute55 View Post
    OK this has been discussed like hell previously, I know all argument round it, am just wondering how many of you here have decided to opt in or out?

Denny: I know what you would vote for
    If you put a poll up with your question then you might get a response, but this really has been done to death.

Oh and Denny doesn't hang around here any more. There is a user on the PCG forums now that if I was a betting man (and I am) I would put money on being her though.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Is this another thread about your bloody over-60s swingers club? I've told you before...

Leave a comment:

• SouthRoute55
    started a poll Opt in / Opt Out

Opt in / Opt Out

Opt In
    43.33%
    Opt Out
    56.67%
    OK this has been discussed like hell previously, I know all argument round it, am just wondering how many of you here have decided to opt in or out?

Denny: I know what you would vote for

Working...
X