• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: FaceBook

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "FaceBook"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Do what you do here, register them all
    Are you on AP? I see a few people here, some old, some new are on!!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY View Post
    I'd nearly sign up but I've got multiple personality disorder, so I don't know which me to register with.
    Do what you do here, register them all

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    I'd nearly sign up but I've got multiple personality disorder, so I don't know which me to register with.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    So, who else is on here then?
    me

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    So, who else is on here then?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    She was, picture and all. But since she was the only girl it was possible to link her real name with her ID on here. From that you could google her company name, her address and her CV. So I can't really blame her for wanting to be a little more anonymous.
    Exactly! You're very wise Gonz

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I think that that is true.

Mrs Gonzo gets excited about Patrick Swayze and Christian Slater, so it is lucky that i look a bit (but not much) like both of them
    It's the nose
    And you have plenty of color in your cheeks too

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Some women like a bit of rough
    I think that that is true.

Mrs Gonzo gets excited about Patrick Swayze and Christian Slater, so it is lucky that i look a bit (but not much) like both of them

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I've seen your photo and I don't think that you need to worry about anyone trying to take you on.

Sadly, women have a bit more to worry about on that score.
    The female members might try to stalk and molest me

Ok! I know, wishful thinking

Some women like a bit of rough

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    I myself don't care who knows who I am really.
    Practically my whole life is spread out in these threads anyway, with very few minor alterations.
    My photo is on facebook as is my first name, as is the name of one of my companies, including photo's taken on one of the contracts I am currently undertaking on the marine civil's side
    What I will not post are financial details or my residential address, there common sense prevails.
    I've seen your photo and I don't think that you need to worry about anyone trying to take you on.

Sadly, women have a bit more to worry about on that score.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I myself don't care who knows who I am really.
    Practically my whole life is spread out in these threads anyway, with very few minor alterations.
    My photo is on facebook as is my first name, as is the name of one of my companies, including photo's taken on one of the contracts I am currently undertaking on the marine civil's side
    What I will not post are financial details or my residential address, there common sense prevails.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Well done Gonzo for not revealing all.
    You really are a gentlmuppet

I am sure that all of us that have met in real life would extend the same courtesy.

Discretion is the better part of valour. I never tell anyone anything about anything.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 18 August 2007, 22:07.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    She was, picture and all. But since she was the only girl it was possible to link her real name with her ID on here. From that you could google her company name, her address and her CV. So I can't really blame her for wanting to be a little more anonymous.
    Well done Gonzo for not revealing all.
    You really are a gentlmuppet

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    are you a member then SA. I'm on there and can't work out which person you would be unless your not joined up to the group.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Get yourself onto "CUK slackers" then!

Its the funkyist group on facebook
    are you a member then SA. I'm on there and can't work out which person you would be unless your not joined up to the group.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X