• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone watching BB?"

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    He's now my ex. Just because of your very insightful observation.

No. He is my ex because of other reasons.

Intellect. Hmm. First class Law and Pol Sci degrees, Principal with a major consultancy, got a 30k bonus last year. Writes for the Economist in his spare time.

Nah, you're right trolly he's an utter loser.
    I've worked with people far more intelligent than your ex...yet some of them are still the dumbest people I've ever met!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I have to say I don't understand the new and improved shiny happy board.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Cause loads of lads are like him up here - he's a NO stereotype where I'm from.

He treats lasses as if they're just there for a quick NO has no respect for them at all, he isn't really funny, he's not that bright, he's got nowt to talk about if you notice and he's not really that good looking either.

He's just a cock-sure average toss pot with nothing going for him except the fact that young thick lasses tend to fancy him. His shyness is just an act - its what they do...like I say, he's a stereotype.

Sorry Scotspine, got a bit carried away there

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm curious about what Lucy posted that had to be deleted. Go on Luce you can PM it ....I wont get offended, honest.
    Was only joking anyway ...
    I think I had just quoted what SA had written.

I'll PM you something offensive if you like.

Why is the moderation so OTT? Did someone complain?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    a passive viewer due to BF then I got hooked
    yeah, yeah. I bet he goes round saying "I don't watch it, my girlfriend does".

My favourite is the mouthy showoff one. oh no, that's all of them. Probably.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm curious about what Lucy posted that had to be deleted. Go on Luce you can PM it ....I wont get offended, honest.
    Was only joking anyway ...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Ah, ain't that nice.

The CUK girls have got their very own thread.

How sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I have to say I was taken in. Until I saw how he treated Amy.
    Last edited by scotspine; 15 August 2007, 14:54.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Intellect. Hmm. First class Law and Pol Sci degrees, Principal with a major consultancy, got a 30k bonus last year. Writes for the Economist in his spare time.

Must be an ugly sod to have to go out with you, then.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    He is my ex
    Congratulations honey

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Why do you think Liam is a cock SA?
    Cause loads of lads are like him up here - he's a NO stereotype where I'm from.

He treats lasses as if they're just there for a quick NO has no respect for them at all, he isn't really funny, he's not that bright, he's got nowt to talk about if you notice and he's not really that good looking either.

He's just a cock-sure average toss pot with nothing going for him except the fact that young thick lasses tend to fancy him. His shyness is just an act - its what they do...like I say, he's a stereotype.
    Last edited by scotspine; 15 August 2007, 14:53. Reason: LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    So you admit to having a boyfriend that watches BB

Bet he's a real intellectual

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I love BB - I've watched every year, and this year I've seen every episode Nothing to be proud of, I know, but I cant help it - I'm a true voyuer!

I've actualy got a bet on Carole, although I do also think she's a miserable old winge-bag sometimes.....its just that theres not much else to choose from in there!

Ziggy is stupidly full of himself.
    Liam is a cock.
    Brian and the Samanda twins are thick as pig tulip.
    Tracy is just wierd.
    Gerry is an utter tit.
    Jonty....apart form the de-virgining fantasies I have about him, is so strange he could be in I.T
    And Kara-Louise has a stripey head ffs!

Carole is clearly the best choice for a winner, but it'ls always up to BB to tell us what to think.
    Noooo, I don't want that lefty doley to get the money.

Why do you think Liam is a cock SA?

I agree about Ziggy, the funny thing is, he doesn't realise how obvious he is.

Stripey head is a birthmark, it's not like she can help it

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    BB is about the only thing that keeps C4 going...

And the fact that they don't have to pay for their frequency. A BBC in disguise.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I love BB - I've watched every year, and this year I've seen every episode Nothing to be proud of, I know, but I cant help it - I'm a true voyuer!

I've actualy got a bet on Carole, although I do also think she's a miserable old winge-bag sometimes.....its just that theres not much else to choose from in there!

Ziggy is stupidly full of himself.
    Liam is a cock.
    Brian and the Samanda twins are thick as pig tulip.
    Tracy is just wierd.
    Gerry is an utter tit.
    Jonty....apart form the de-virgining fantasies I have about him, is so strange he could be in I.T
    And Kara-Louise has a stripey head ffs!

Carole is clearly the best choice for a winner, but it'ls always up to BB to tell us what to think.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X