• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A bride from Mali, anyone?"

Collapse

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

One born every minute.
    I think you might find that you are underestimating the numbers:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Nation...016852207.html

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Would she let you consumate the marriage for a few months?

Why do you think I set my price up at Ferrari levels?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Would she let you consumate the marriage for a few months?

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    I once had a bird offer to give me money to marry her - she was after an EU passport. She wasn't a bad looker and I couldn't get the phrase "everyone has their price" out of my head.

I must admit that I would have seriously considered it for Ferrari money, as in enough not just to buy a brand new spanker, but run it for a while too

She was talking about five thousand dollars!

Ouch! Even it you had a quickie divorce, you'd still be ticking the "married" box and putting her name on official documents for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied

One born every minute.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    I bet his sheep look a damn sight sexier now (at least they won't kidnap him)!!!

In his defence, he is Australian

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    I did!
    Actually, no I didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Harrysp View Post
    Dumb ass he really thought that he would go to a third world country get married to some one who is half his age and get a $80k dowry, PLONKER
    I did!

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Dumb ass he really thought that he would go to a third world country get married to some one who is half his age and get a $80k dowry, PLONKER

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    What a gimp! - As if......

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    tit

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    What a plank...

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    started a topic A bride from Mali, anyone?

A bride from Mali, anyone?

There's one born every minute...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6943616.stm

Almost as funny as that 49 year old geek earlier in the year...

Working...
X