• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Humour Bypasses

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Humour Bypasses"

Collapse

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Egg-chasing aka Rugger, Churchill's "sport" of choice, presumably as he is too slow and cumbersome to be gifted at anything else. He often comes on here boring us Footy fans to death extolling the virtues of it, although DA is normally pretty scathing about the "touch-rugby" version of it that Churchill prefers.

hth

SB in "bring on the weekend" mode
    Yawn! All sport is crap.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af
    Wot's Egg-chasing? And how come you know?
    Egg-chasing aka Rugger, Churchill's "sport" of choice, presumably as he is too slow and cumbersome to be gifted at anything else. He often comes on here boring us Footy fans to death extolling the virtues of it, although DA is normally pretty scathing about the "touch-rugby" version of it that Churchill prefers.

hth

SB in "bring on the weekend" mode

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Egg-Chasing
    Wot's Egg-chasing? And how come you know?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Waffle-grunt-bleat-blah-sniffle-piffle-cack

The above post has been treated to 4 doses of Weapons-Grade Intelligibility Enhancement as you have, wisely, chosen not to view, untreated, the effluent that emanates from the keyboards of Danglebellied Henpecked Egg-Chasing Witless Bigoted Sectarian Shandypants Sailor-Boys.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    trogladytes

its troglodytes

trogladytes makes him sound more like a lady-boy-doggie

mm on second thoughts

Almost Freudian!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Oh feck, it's the gay Italian branch of the SB appreciation society.

put him on your ignore list immediately

and me

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    That is libelous....

...for troglodytae and goat-molesters, of course.
    Oh feck, it's the gay Italian branch of the SB appreciation society.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    I see the recent spate of muzzling hasn't spread as far as limiting the puerile witterings of oversized boorish trogladytes like your good self Churchill. Perhaps things are not as bad as they appear. If my continued presence is likely to irritate gormless impotent big goat-molesters like you then I reckon I'll give it a bit longer after all.
    You seem to be posting a bit more regularly these days churchy, what has happened? Wifie extended her apron strings to allow you to reach the keyboard?
    That is libelous....

...for troglodytae and goat-molesters, of course.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Congratulations.
    Cliff Richard

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    This message is hidden because shaunbhoy is on your ignore list.
    Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I thought Old Greg was the only Goat Molester on these boards

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist

mm on second thoughts

Well he was/is a big noise in the NW England Sea Scouts or some such nautical bunch, I felt it was a better match.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    trogladytes

its troglodytes

mm on second thoughts

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    gormless impotent big goat-molesters

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    As sarcasm is the only form of wit you possess it looks like you're fooked SB.

It's been nice knowing you. Now be a good bhoy and feck off!
    I see the recent spate of muzzling hasn't spread as far as limiting the puerile witterings of oversized boorish trogladytes like your good self Churchill. Perhaps things are not as bad as they appear. If my continued presence is likely to irritate gormless impotent big goat-molesters like you then I reckon I'll give it a bit longer after all.
    You seem to be posting a bit more regularly these days churchy, what has happened? Wifie extended her apron strings to allow you to reach the keyboard?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X