• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Libelous

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Libelous"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So what happened then? I was in Paris with those smelly, garlic eating, dirty Frenchmen(not libelous - true)

Leave a comment:

• Muttley08
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Sasguru, sadguru and assguru
    I head assguru4prosperity was trying to buy the forums and make everyone on the forum go through his new umbrolly company....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    That is a libellous statement.
    Incredibly difficult to imagine just how one could go about making your "reputation" any less tawdry and second-rate than it already is sg. I suppose they could start calling you "Churchill", and tie you to your wifie's apron strings for max effect!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Libelous is who libelous does....

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    Glad CUK is back, what happened? Who are the 3 individuals is it relating to the accounting and agency forums?

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Glad CUK is back, what happened? Who are the 3 individuals is it relating to the accounting and agency forums?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    yeah SASguru is a coont, is that a statement of fact or libel?
    You're a cock. I could prove that in a court of law, too. I would just point out to the red, bulbous, veined appendage you call your head.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Does popular opinion make a libelous comment fair game then?
    Just because it's 'popular', it's likely to be associated with the 'majority'. We must protect the interests on the 'minority'...except the ******* (commented out in case I get sued).
    Last edited by Flubster; 9 August 2007, 12:15. Reason: Typo...

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Does popular opinion make a libelous comment fair game then?

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Where's the survey BP?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    started a topic Libelous

Libelous

libelous

li·bel·ous [ lb'l əss ]
    adjective

Definition:
    false and harmful to somebody's reputation: constituting or containing a false published statement that damages somebody's reputation

li·bel·ous·ly adverb

I thought that was just plain and normal CUK behaviour.

Working...
X