• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many are leaving !"

Collapse

• Pickle2
    replied
    And many cite their reason for wanting to quit as immigration to these shores
    ?????????

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Am I reading too much into the comment from spaniel_lover about
    the dark menace.
    ?

Given this is the Express website, I'm not convinced that I am.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by brownie74
    have you read james1958's comments?

he thinks there are aliens living in the UK.

he doesnt like the muslims mind.
    I didn't realize that "Anglo-Saxons" were commonly found in Arizona, but there you go!

And it reassures me no end that there are millions of well armed Americans like him out there, just a-waitin' for the aliens...

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluebird
    no wonder Gordos trying to get as much tax out of everyone as possible...

There was another report the other day saying how much money is LEAVING the uk economy by it being sent back home by immigrants, even though a lagge % was as a result of social security rather than wages...
    I can't imagine the cash leaving the UK economy by individuals being greater than the amount being invested by foreign individuals. Come on - where's the link?

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Benes,

4000 are trying to leave, but 40,000 are successfully getting in and claiming their freebies from the state, so no worries, we are actually getting bigger!

Great news for property owners.
    no wonder Gordos trying to get as much tax out of everyone as possible...

There was another report the other day saying how much money is LEAVING the uk economy by it being sent back home by immigrants, even though a lagge % was as a result of social security rather than wages...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    crikey,

4000 a week are trying to leave !

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...ng-to-leave-UK

Last one out put the light out

Milan.
    Benes,

4000 are trying to leave, but 40,000 are successfully getting in and claiming their freebies from the state, so no worries, we are actually getting bigger!

Great news for property owners.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    crikey,

Milan.
    That'd be sadguru. But you really have to make an effort to consider east London as a part of London.

Leave a comment:

• brownie74
    replied
    crikey,

Milan.
    have you read james1958's comments?

he thinks there are aliens living in the UK.

he doesnt like the muslims mind.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic How many are leaving !

How many are leaving !

crikey,

Milan.

Working...
X