• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jonathon Coleman - legend!"

Collapse

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Ok that was funny.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru

I have a feeling Fleety would love the irony there!

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    I can't believe Harry dies. That's so sad, as it means no more Harry Potter books. What a terrible loss.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    I've been here on/off for two years. The spelling thing was funny for the first 3 months, but it's very very old and especially for something that was an obvious typo read/ready? I mean honestly. You obviously didn't like what I said and used the whole 'spelling' thing as some sad little put down? Hey look how stupid you are you made a spelling mistake? Come on now grow up a little and lets move on.

I wasn't appluading him for what he did, more the anti-establishment way in which he did it.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    I think this was a pretty mean spirited stunt to pull also. It takes a certain amount of time for a kid to read through those books. Then that fat ****** spoils it. I actually can't think of anything that 'funny' Jonno has actually been any good in/on
    That's beacause there isn't anything.

To quote-ish Dennis Potter (who was talking about Garry Bushell):

"A man whose talent could just about be squeezed into the small space left behind when you lift a plastic lavatory brush from its holder".

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    If you had been here a bit longer you would understand where the whole spelling thing came from, it is an institution that should be kept up for the sake of Fleety.

I don't see how i'm taking it too seriously, i'm simply saying the guy is an ass and I don't see why you would want to applaud him for what he's done.

Oh and I know how it ends already
    I've been here on/off for two years. The spelling thing was funny for the first 3 months, but it's very very old and especially for something that was an obvious typo read/ready? I mean honestly. You obviously didn't like what I said and used the whole 'spelling' thing as some sad little put down? Hey look how stupid you are you made a spelling mistake? Come on now grow up a little and lets move on.

I wasn't appluading him for what he did, more the anti-establishment way in which he did it.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    I am being totally facetious, you are taking this way too seriously princess. And the whole spelling thing, please.. come on now little bit childish wasn't it? Oh and Harry dies by the way..
    If you had been here a bit longer you would understand where the whole spelling thing came from, it is an institution that should be kept up for the sake of Fleety.

I don't see how i'm taking it too seriously, i'm simply saying the guy is an ass and I don't see why you would want to applaud him for what he's done.

Oh and I know how it ends already

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I think this was a pretty mean spirited stunt to pull also. It takes a certain amount of time for a kid to read through those books. Then that fat ****** spoils it. I actually can't think of anything that 'funny' Jonno has actually been any good in/on

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied

Please... One of the most successful kids books series of all time that has sold billions of copies and is printed in something like 50 different languages and you really think that Aussie kids aren't going to be interested in it, and they won't be upset because some idiot blurts out the ending and ruins the book before they have had a chance to read it?

Keep arguing all you like, you are just making yourself sound like a fool!
    I am being totally facetious, you are taking this way too seriously princess. And the whole spelling thing, please.. come on now little bit childish wasn't it? Oh and Harry dies by the way..

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    OI!! I'm not a spiteful tosser!!!

Not you squire; Jonathon Coleman.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied

Please... One of the most successful kids books series of all time that has sold billions of copies and is printed in something like 50 different languages and you really think that Aussie kids aren't going to be interested in it, and they won't be upset because some idiot blurts out the ending and ruins the book before they have had a chance to read it?

Bad day at the office, dear?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    Hardly outraged, the man just sounds like a spiteful tosser.
    OI!! I'm not a spiteful tosser!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    How can you be sure? You're not Australian, you are not a kid and you've not ready Harry Potter. So you are hardly in a position to determine how they might be thinking.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    You lot clearly haven't got much to worry about if some aussie git spoils a crap and boring childrens book, and suddenly you are "outraged from Cheltenham".

Get a life people!
    Hardly outraged, the man just sounds like a spiteful tosser.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    I'm so happy that all the idiots are in Australia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X