• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are you left Handed ?"

Collapse

• WotNxt
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars
    Like me, but you need to hold the phone with your right hand so you can write anything that you need to
    That's true, but I still have the preference even if I am not writing or using my hands for anything else.

I wonder if their is an earness like their is a handedness. How much research funding would be available for such a study do you think?

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by WotNxt
    I class myself as left-handed

Writing - left hand
    Telephone - preference for right-ear but don't know if this is due to the hand in use or the ear in use!
    )
    Like me, but you need to hold the phone with your right hand so you can write anything that you need to

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    It is there. It's the first option.
    ah prc where have you been? you are correct. i wasn't thinking thoroughly enough. cack is (was) poo and poo is (was) wiped by the left.
    Last edited by DS23; 31 July 2007, 17:30.

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    I am and I need to learn to w*nk with my right hand so it goes straight again

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23
    i refuse to vote until i see cack handed as an option.
    It is there. It's the first option.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    i refuse to vote until i see cack handed as an option.

Leave a comment:

• bored
    replied
    Right-handed when writing and throwing stuff, mouse in the right hand. Left-handed everywhere else. Voted no handed.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    The ubiquitous 'they' say that left-handers are more creative, is there any truth in this?
    i did a bit of research on this once. the answer was no.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Are you sure you're not milking a horse again?
    Might as well be when I touch meself.

HTH

PS Is this kind of post allowed nowadays?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Are you sure you're not milking a horse again?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Where the option for double-handed?
    As in I'm off to touch meself ...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by WotNxt

Writing - left hand
    Right-eyed (shooting etc. this is a real PITA)
    Right-footed
    Right-handed at cricket, baseball
    Left-handed at racket sports
    Fork-only - left hand
    Knife and Fork - fork in left hand (personally I think right-handers do this the wrong way)
    Throw with right arm
    Mouse - left hand
    Telephone - preference for right-ear but don't know if this is due to the hand in use or the ear in use!
    Many other things either hand (although for certain activities both hands are required of course )

more or less snap, except mouse ether hand, its in my right hand at the moment, telephone in left ear.

Leave a comment:

• WotNxt
    replied

Writing - left hand
    Right-eyed (shooting etc. this is a real PITA)
    Right-footed
    Right-handed at cricket, baseball
    Left-handed at racket sports
    Fork-only - left hand
    Knife and Fork - fork in left hand (personally I think right-handers do this the wrong way)
    Throw with right arm
    Mouse - left hand
    Many other things either hand (although for certain activities both hands are required of course )

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    And a grade A pain if you're right handed & left eyed...

They used to (maybe still do) make special shotgun stocks for people with that condition.
    That's me.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    noooo!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X