• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Public Support For Scotspine"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Winston,

apologies if I offended, was only teasing.

We all know you're not really a geek and you have a life and Porsche to prove it.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Winston,

I don't know where you think you are but that's not exactly something I'd shout about here or anywhere else.

GEEK ALERT !!!!

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Is his colour vision, er, compromised, as in defective?

I worked with someone who was red/green colour blind who created the most outlandish colour schemes in his programming.
    Some of the comments in my code have been described as "colourful"...

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    He might do on NFP - I don't visit. I was referring to the other "other place". It's a lovely shade of... Blue.
    Is his colour vision, er, compromised, as in defective?

I worked with someone who was red/green colour blind who created the most outlandish colour schemes in his programming.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    Winston,

we'll know when his place is in the duldrums he'll be over here to relieve his boredom, does he still have the garish pink and red colour scheme ?

Milan.
    He might do on NFP - I don't visit. I was referring to the other "other place". It's a lovely shade of... Blue.

Leave a comment:

• Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    replied
    'I think I am going to recommend myself for a banning so that I can empathise with the more low brow members of the forum and try and understand their plight. Hug a forum hoodie, if you like.',

ROTFLMFAO !

Milan.
    You're too kind, MB.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Winston,

we'll know when his place is in the duldrums he'll be over here to relieve his boredom, does he still have the garish pink and red colour scheme ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I have noticed that "The other place" is rather quiet these days. No doubt Gerry will have an explanation...
    So the change of colour scheme to something that didn't make your eyes bleed didn't bring the punters flocking in then?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    ROTFLMFAO !
    I cant be doing with all this modern day chav language - people were far more intelligent in my day when they wrote using full words.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    'I think I am going to recommend myself for a banning so that I can empathise with the more low brow members of the forum and try and understand their plight. Hug a forum hoodie, if you like.',

ROTFLMFAO !

Milan.
    I have noticed that "The other place" is rather quiet these days. No doubt Gerry will have an explanation...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

ROTFLMFAO !

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Red 7
    replied
    Originally posted by Scaroth of the Jagaroth
    Hug a forum hoodie, if you like.
    Come on sweetheart, let's get it on

Leave a comment:

replied
    We are singing from the same hymnsheet, MB. The old forum was a joy to behold with (occasionally) intelligent, lively debate and some good humoured leg pulling. Now it is dominated by juveniles and serial gossips.

I think I am going to recommend myself for a banning so that I can empathise with the more low brow members of the forum and try and understand their plight. Hug a forum hoodie, if you like.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    for me this is the charm of CUK, the threads always have a kind of can I say intelligent humoured 'MorningtonCrescentness' about them...
    ...it depends on balance of the interest of the contributors whether the thread continues its merry way with the original topic or moves in a different direction, as do concersations in the real world...
    ...there has to be a line with filth, sexual, insults, which is plainly unecessary and not what this place is about.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Or chatting as some of us like to call it.
    Men chat. Women gossip. National sport.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X