• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What do you do with 20 Billion ?"

Collapse

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver
    By the way 2uk
    I didn't really put you on my ignore list.
    I simply triggered your bank account to pay the balance to children in need on monday at 00.01 am. Hmm! no smilie for hacker
    ok ok , I will give one pound next week. God save the children if they are to wait you hacking in anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Invest it in the futures market.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    By the way 2uk
    I didn't really put you on my ignore list.
    I simply triggered your bank account to pay the balance to children in need on monday at 00.01 am. Hmm! no smilie for hacker

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Your angry at the wrong people. They are not giving them $20 billion they are selling them $20 billion.

Go bitch at the Saudis.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    You will read that I know .
    It is about getting the billions the right purpose as opposed to spending them on weapons. Not rely on our quids save the children.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    This message is hidden because 2uk is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    and the third one

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Hmm! Suffer little children to come unto me.

For the sake of your own consience I would edit that post 2uk.

punish the innocents to punish the guilty is neither logical or the act of a person with whom I wish to hold further converse.

Welcome to my ignore list, you are the only one on it.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Euro-commuter

Logic: beats the bejasus out of me...
    the second one . I wonder if anyone will.

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...rms/index.html

As long this is the world we live in and this is how money is spent , I personally am not giving a single quid for any humanitarian purposes , no matter how torn the child’s mouth is , nor how many types of HIV has it got. I won’t give the quid even if it comes and begs on the door.
    Premise: Bush gives 20bn arms to Saudi.

Conclusion: I won't give any humanitarian aid to any child.

Logic: beats the bejasus out of me...

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    I personally am not giving a single quid for any humanitarian purposes , no matter how torn the child’s mouth is , nor how many types of HIV has it got. I won’t give the quid even if it comes and begs on the door.
    Perhaps when you receive the news I received today, you may change your mind.

Because regardless of the parents, and their social responsibility (or lack of), the child is the true innocent in your sorry picture.

They didn't ask to be born.

They didn't ask to get Aids.

They didn't ask to have their mouth blown off.

Why should you care ?

Because, that child, could have been you.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    started a topic What do you do with 20 Billion ?

What do you do with 20 Billion ?

Year 2003 Bush :

Listen to me, my people, there are weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ , lets go bomb them !

2004 , Well there no WMD there , well at least we have influence now and we can control where the oil goes.

Year 2007:

Bush : Hum… no weapons … hum … well lets give them some. How about weapons for 20 Billion ?? Ok deal.

What a facking administration , what a facking country US is.
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...rms/index.html

As long this is the world we live in and this is how money is spent , I personally am not giving a single quid for any humanitarian purposes , no matter how torn the child’s mouth is , nor how many types of HIV has it got. I won’t give the quid even if it comes and begs on the door.

Working...
X