• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What religion are you?"

Collapse

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Aha, so there you are, Elder Portseven.

As I said above, I've had a go at this one too, when I was a lad. Until my dad decided that giving up beer, fags and 10% of his wages was a load of cock. I think he was drummed out.
    Being a Mormon most my life, I am now just learning to 'drink', slowly working my way through the alcoholic world! Yes the 10% is tulipe too, makes you think when you see the hierarchy flying 1st class everywhere and building billion dollar shopping malls !

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by portseven
    I was brought up as a Mormon, stopped going a few years ago when I found out it was basically built on a pack of lies.

Would describe myself as Agnostic now, though I am of the opinion that all organized religion is a load of sh*te, being just a vehicle for people to set up little empires for themselves.

So if anyone wants the low down on the Mormons, let me know and I can give you the un-whitewashed version!
    Aha, so there you are, Elder Portseven.

As I said above, I've had a go at this one too, when I was a lad. Until my dad decided that giving up beer, fags and 10% of his wages was a load of cock. I think he was drummed out.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    I was brought up as a Mormon, stopped going a few years ago when I found out it was basically built on a pack of lies.

Would describe myself as Agnostic now, though I am of the opinion that all organized religion is a load of sh*te, being just a vehicle for people to set up little empires for themselves.

So if anyone wants the low down on the Mormons, let me know and I can give you the un-whitewashed version!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Yes! Go on Go on,

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I'm not telling you what I was doing in my dreams...

They cant be dreams if we're both experiencing it

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne

Nope - you've been hugging me for months you soft girl
    I'm not telling you what I was doing in my dreams...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Hug?

Bollox!

I thought it was the canoodling/nookie smilie!

Nope - you've been hugging me for months you soft girl

Churchill likes to hu-ug, Churchil likes to hu-ug.. etc

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Some girls might find it a bit belittling to be corrected and hugged at the same time....it's a little bit like being patted on the head.

Still, as its you and you provide me with so many hours of fantasy pleasure, I'll let it slide
    Hug?

Bollox!

I thought it was the canoodling/nookie smilie!

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Still, as its you and you provide me with so many hours of fantasy pleasure, I'll let it slide
    <splutter> this is a thread about religion!! keep it pure

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    break.
    Some girls might find it a bit belittling to be corrected and hugged at the same time....it's a little bit like being patted on the head.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I didn't brake it - I voted other
    break.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    Is it possible to neither believe nor not-believe in a god?! not sure, but in the meantime you've broken my poll

I didn't brake it - I voted other

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Is it possible to neither believe nor not-believe in a god?! not sure
    Agnostic

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    My parents have pushed me through the Catholic, Mormon and Methodist churches. My grandmother was Jewish, one of my sisters is an Anglican priest and the other a Pagan. I have Muslim first cousins.

But the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster knocks them all into a cocked hat, so I've voted "other".

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    It's the word you use when you can't think what a follower of Judaism is known as. I was going to plump for Jew, but thought that was too inclusive...hmm.
    Funny how there aren't any on here? Don’t they know there’s money to be made in this game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X