• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Simpsons Movie

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Simpsons Movie"

Collapse

• n5gooner
    replied
    booked to see it on Saturday at the IMAX on the Thames.

spider pig, spider pig...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I've just been to see it - I laughed from start to finished (apart from the bit in the middle where I cried like the soft girlie I am!)

Absolutely brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    Made me chuckle a few times which is more than the TV show has done for years so on that basis was a success. Still seemed like a few episodes put together.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
    Just checked and it's actually the premier today, I just happened to select one of the 2 cinema's which is showing the premier as it turns out (other then the o2), bonus

They've done the o2 dome up as Springfield for the premier apparently and you enter the dome through Homer's mouth, should have tried to arrange a place there damnit
    I'll give them a call. You can join my entourage!

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces
    On the website it says the 27th. They must have brought it forward.
    Just checked and it's actually the premier today, I just happened to select one of the 2 cinema's which is showing the premier as it turns out (other then the o2), bonus

They've done the o2 dome up as Springfield for the premier apparently and you enter the dome through Homer's mouth, should have tried to arrange a place there damnit

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    On the website it says the 27th. They must have brought it forward.

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    replied
    Originally posted by kirk
    Previews Thursday then national release on Friday as far as I understand......
    No, it's released today. I have tickets for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• kirk
    replied
    Previews Thursday then national release on Friday as far as I understand......

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    I thought it wasn't out until friday?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Spider Pig....Spider Pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ_GWKvDE0

I have to see it now

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Spider Pig....Spider Pig....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XQ_GWKvDE0

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    The Simpsons movie opens today, and I am off to see it this evening, exxcellllent. IMDB lists an unusually high score of 9.0 out of 10 (two thousand odd votes).

Can't believe I've been watching the darn thing for over 17 years, has it been that long!? So who else has gone to the trouble of pulling their finger out and arranging a viewing of this masterpiece?

Nope...you still haven't convinced me about Office Space yet!!!

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    The Simpsons movie opens today, and I am off to see it this evening, exxcellllent. IMDB lists an unusually high score of 9.0 out of 10 (two thousand odd votes).

Can't believe I've been watching the darn thing for over 17 years, has it been that long!? So who else has gone to the trouble of pulling their finger out and arranging a viewing of this masterpiece?
    I will definately be watching, I outgrew Bart in the 90's but now I identify with Homer - it's for all ages!!!

Leave a comment:

• Charles Foster Kane
    started a topic Simpsons Movie

Simpsons Movie

Working...
X