• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tony Blair vs Gordorn Brown"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    You missed the even bigger typo - see GordoRn in thread title.
    Ah yes

Grrdone

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    Your whole life is in the hands of these feckwits.

I think it is important you actually THINK before you stick your X next to the Labour candidates name next time.
    It is important. I am continually trying to think of a better alternative. Haven't found one yet.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956

You missed out some NNNNNNNNNNNNNs.

HTH.

You missed the even bigger typo - see GordoRn in thread title.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You missed out some NNNNNNNNNNNNNs.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    I think this post should be deleted due to the offensive language ontained therein and amount of shouting going on and that Nanny should warn you that you could be banned.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Your whole life is in the hands of these feckwits.

I think it is important you actually THINK before you stick your X next to the Labour candidates name next time.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    started a topic Tony Blair vs Gordorn Brown

Tony Blair vs Gordorn Brown

I thought I'd start yet another thread on TB and GB. It truely is a fascinating topic that should be discussed at length on a daily basis. I especially enjoy the repetitive rants about how much we were lied to, increase in taxes etc etc. It gives a reason to get up in the morning. I race to work, logging onto CUK to read the people's in depth political analysis of TB's tenure, "war in Iraq is bad", "he told lies, I hate him."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'd prefer to listen to Vanessa Feltz's talkback show than listen to some of the idiots in here, babble on here on a daily basis about the same old things day after fecking day. You are beyond sad and boring and I pity your workmates/wives/girlfriends, the pain they must go through listening to you drone on and on about Tony Blair.....

Last edited by XTC; 25 July 2007, 10:40.

Working...
X