• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The real reason behind the UK Floods"

Collapse

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Nope, can't see it as you on my IGNORE LIST!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy
    Chico is more entertaining. This is a very sub-standard effort.

Altogether now (to the tune of Spam, spam, spam, spam) troll, troll, troll, troll ........
    This is not a troll. I am not here to entertain. I am here to warn you about Russia and the end times.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Has it got anything to do with water??

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by oraclesmith
    I blame the Russians
    Makes a nice change to barely pointless blaming GW, America and oil eh?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by bored
    Anyone else thinks that Chico was more entertaining to read? Or at least more believable.
    Chico is more entertaining. This is a very sub-standard effort.

Altogether now (to the tune of Spam, spam, spam, spam) troll, troll, troll, troll ........

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I think it must be all the illegal immigrants living in the sewerage system, there can't be any other explanation.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    lets pretend there is something in this star stuff. Why did the rains only affect the UK and not other countries?
    Belgium has had rather a lot of rain and some localised flooding. You just dont see it on the BBC thats all.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    I blame the Russians

I blame the parents!!!

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by bored
    Why Nicky G of course! As he seems to be a clone (or a parody ) of Chico.

No idea, he is on my ignore list for being a boring twot!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by fzbucks
    I was in Greece at the time of the heat wave a couple of weeks ago - 'twas blimmin hot!
    well that will cheer up all in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver
    Because they are being baked to death by a heatwave that has killed hundreds.

Besides, france has had more rain than us
    I was in Greece at the time of the heat wave a couple of weeks ago - 'twas blimmin hot!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    lets pretend there is something in this star stuff. Why did the rains only affect the UK and not other countries?
    Because they are being baked to death by a heatwave that has killed hundreds.

Besides, france has had more rain than us

Leave a comment:

• fzbucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicky G
    This is the real reason behind the UK floods, The Great Comet, which also appeared at the time of Christ. Some people call it Planet X and its coming brings major earth changes that have been felt for decades, but have dramatically increased in the last few years.

Abd-Ru-Shin - In The Light Of Truth Book 1

P1ss off - the planet x brigade have all raving about how the world was going to end almost every year since 1999, each year they have just got their predictions slightly wrong???

what happened to the world reversing on it's axis as it was supposed to do last year?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I blame the Russians
    Probably was them. With their "Great Comet" tractor beam in Siberia. What? You mean you don't know about that yet? Ooops

Leave a comment:

Working...
X