• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pimp baiting

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pimp baiting"

Collapse

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    That would be for the lesser imps. I like to think satan himself dines on devilled popes' kidneys. May have wandered off topic...
    Chef forum, summer holidays are over now, Old Greg

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    bet its covered in Happy meal boxes and subway wrappers..

second thoughts ......
    That would be for the lesser imps. I like to think satan himself dines on devilled popes' kidneys. May have wandered off topic...

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    Lobster thermidore and fine wine. I deal with the 'top-end' of the market, not tape changers...

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    I bet satan keeps a good table.
    bet its covered in Happy meal boxes and subway wrappers..

second thoughts ......

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    flubster.....you are sitting at satans table....
    I bet satan keeps a good table.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    flubster.....you are sitting at satans table....

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    I regularly keep about 15 different agents updated with everything I know on clients both old and current. In return, I get to eat and drink for free every lunchtime...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by al_cam
    Called my pimp the other day, he made the mistake of telling me that he feels sick when I call as he is worried I am calling him to give him notice on my current contract. (a few weeks ago, I told him I was unhappy with my current contract and thinking of jumping ship...)

Needless to say, I will be calling him more often...

There must be lots of ways to wind pimps up - what are your top tips?

Al.
    Say you won't renew unless they buy you lunch.

Mind you some pimps look at this of a good way of getting info.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Not that well - they are scum, after all.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I'm just being catty. I get on well with my pimps.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Agents are not the sharpest pencils in the case which is why when one emerges with a degree they feel the need to splay "Bsc hons" all over their fecking business cards, as if it is unusual(which it is).
    I'm just being catty. I get on well with my pimps.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    You may have hit on something there, Dodgy.
    Agents are not the sharpest pencils in the case which is why when one emerges with a degree they feel the need to splay "Bsc hons" all over their fecking business cards, as if it is unusual(which it is).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    If he had an ounce of a brain
    You may have hit on something there, Dodgy.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by al_cam
    Called my pimp the other day, he made the mistake of telling me that he feels sick when I call as he is worried I am calling him to give him notice on my current contract.
    Al.
    If he had an ounce of a brain he should be off to the Zoo to find a replacement for you

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Shockwaves gel makes you impotent init!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X