• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cooper Signing Off

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cooper Signing Off"

Collapse

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman
    When taking the wife to Thailand, do they charge a corkage fee?

All the best. Have a good'un, both of you.
    Yes I remember Corkage. License to print money wedding cost no. 27

Oh well, never mind. Have fun Coops.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    When taking the wife to Thailand, do they charge a corkage fee?

All the best. Have a good'un, both of you.

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    Cooper,

Report back asap!

22 days and counting...still time for me to get out of it...

Your wedding day experiences will also help as I will have a large contingent of scousers at my wedding. Any recommendations on weapons of choice or key items that should be securely locked down appreciated.

Good Luck

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Congratters!

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    Good bye all i'm off to get wed ...
    No mates to talk you out of it?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Best wishes, have a good time and er, give her one from me (oh, er, a best wish that is )

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Good luck and have a lovely time.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Now while no doubt Thailand are in the 20th century and have internet access...
    They may even have reached the 21st by now.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Thailand eh... are you going to phuket? fnar fnar

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    honeymoons are nice - shame it has to be spoilt by getting married

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Good luck

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Good bye all i'm off to get wed and go on my honey moon. Now while no doubt Thailand are in the 20th century and have internet access i can't promise that i will want to actually use one.

Hope you all behave and don't get banend from the forum but if you can't behave then becareful.

Wheres my sun glasses

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Have fun mate! And if ya get bored we're always here

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    started a topic Cooper Signing Off

Cooper Signing Off

Good bye all i'm off to get wed and go on my honey moon. Now while no doubt Thailand are in the 20th century and have internet access i can't promise that i will want to actually use one.

Hope you all behave and don't get banend from the forum but if you can't behave then becareful.

Wheres my sun glasses

Working...
X