• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "bolivian marching powder in the city"

Collapse

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule
    Sorry, you've turned thirty, you must now;

Get married
    Have Children
    Start watching Eastenders

and you must not, ever, ever again, have any fun whatsoever.
    right on !

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by sunnysan
    At a push, any person under 30 who is p1ssed and coked up is annoying. Anyone over 30 is just plain sad.

To all you over 30s here, your "cool and hip" days taking drugs are over. Your "sad and scr3wed up" days taking drugs have begun if you continue to imbibe
    Sorry, you've turned thirty, you must now;

Get married
    Have Children
    Start watching Eastenders

and you must not, ever, ever again, have any fun whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    I hope you guys know drugs are smuggled hidden deep inside the body

I wouldn't touch them for that reason only
    You work for FRANK and I claim my free sticker.

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    yes if you are in a hurry to die
    Keith Richards is still alive isn't he. Jim Fix is dead, go figure

Leave a comment:

• sunnysan
    replied
    Growing Up

At a push, any person under 30 who is p1ssed and coked up is annoying. Anyone over 30 is just plain sad.

To all you over 30s here, your "cool and hip" days taking drugs are over. Your "sad and scr3wed up" days taking drugs have begun if you continue to imbibe

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    It's funny how Greg gets on his high horse at the drop of a hat. But has no problem with the exploitation of others (including children) for his recreational purposes.
    Gave it all up a long time ago, mate.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It's funny how Greg gets on his high horse at the drop of a hat. But has no problem with the exploitation/death/misery of others (including children) for his recreational purposes.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied

Sensible.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Wow - all drugs is that?

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    Cheap? Where u getting it from! Now pills are cheap 1 pill = £2.00 1 pint = £2.60 ....
    £2? They saw you coming, mate.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    My g/f has got into the habit of getting up when I stagger in at 3am and 'inspecting' me to see if anything other than booze has entered my body.
    I hope she uses rubber gloves!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    My g/f has got into the habit of getting up when I stagger in at 3am and 'inspecting' me to see if anything other than booze has entered my body.
    I hope you "correct" her

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I take back everything I ever said about you. You are big and you are clever.
    Wow, a eugoly from the mighty Churchill. That's right mate - I am big, and I am clever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X