• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Abba Nostalgia

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Abba Nostalgia"

Collapse

• VectraMan
    replied
    SOS is on Radio 2...

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan
    What's the song about the eagle? Maybe it's "The Eagle". Whatever it is, I thought that was the best one, though I really do like a lot of the other songs as well.

And I'm a child of the 70s.
    Yeah, ABBA's first hit over here was about 1974, not the sixties.

I learned to jive with Waterloo.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    As a kid, I spent numerous summer holidays trapped in the car on long journeys being infested with my parents' latest Abba tape. Consequently, I hate them with a passion.

Tossers.

HTH
    It makes me hate your parents too.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    What's the song about the eagle? Maybe it's "The Eagle". Whatever it is, I thought that was the best one, though I really do like a lot of the other songs as well.

And I'm a child of the 70s.

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Let-Me-In
    You gotta be kidding us!!!
    Really?

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe
    I disagree, I've never considered ABBA to be has-beens or a joke. All their music is well worth listening to, with a great range of excellent hits.

You gotta be kidding us!!!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by the guy with the bowtie
    when Abba were considered has-beens and a joke.
    I disagree, I've never considered ABBA to be has-beens or a joke. All their music is well worth listening to, with a great range of excellent hits.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt
    What is it with these rail staff?

I asked for a return ticket the other day and the idiot said "where to?".

Back here of course! Muppet.
    I was not on a return journey though.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23
    yeah. that would make me hate my parents too.
    I saw what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt

I couldn't beleive my ears when I heard the news last week that Arriva had been given the franchise to run the midlands train service. Their bus service is absolute tulipe. Always late, drivers are rude and unhelpful, kids always smoking on the top deck.

And people wonder why some of us prefer our cars.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Confused the guard on Euro Star. He tried to engage me in conversation by asking where I was travelling from today. I said Waterloo. He said that that was our destination. I said I know.

Took him a while.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Confused the guard on Euro Star. He tried to engage me in conversation by asking where I was travelling from today. I said Waterloo. He said that that was our destination. I said I know.

Took him a while.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    yeah. that would make me hate my parents too.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    As a kid, I spent numerous summer holidays trapped in the car on long journeys being infested with my parents' latest Abba tape. Consequently, I hate them with a passion.

Tossers.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I thought it was about a battle.

Churchill - In "Well, well, well, you learn something new every day" mode!
    The battle of Victoria Station?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X