• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "http://zeitgeistmovie.com/"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by perlnecklace
    This applies to the USA, where the unapportioned income tax is unconstitional.

In the UK we have no constition to refer to.
    Phew - thanks for that, I was worried for a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• perlnecklace
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    BTW, is it illegal to pay taxes or just to collect them? If my Ltd. receives VAT, am I implicated?
    This applies to the USA, where the unapportioned income tax is unconstitional.

In the UK we have no constition to refer to.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk
    Look fella , it is about politicians and businessmen killing people on a large scale in order to kill more people . Imagine 40 people dying each day in your city because of attacks.. Go to google. Watch some 9/11 movies. If you have at least some bits – you will see what is going on. And people like – ah yes ok, inside jobs , what else is new , are doing just that – helping the group above.
    I don't need to watch any of it - you've got me 100% convinced! The size of the conspiracy is staggering and will inevitably bring us to global dictatorship if we don't act immediately!

BTW, is it illegal to pay taxes or just to collect them? If my Ltd. receives VAT, am I implicated?

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Wow! I don't even need to watch it - you've sold it to me completely. If t'Internet says taxes are illegal, it MUST be true. Thenk you thank you thank you for opening my eyes - I've been blind all my life. Off now to stock up on tinned foor.

Look fella , it is about politicians and businessmen killing people on a large scale in order to kill more people . Imagine 40 people dying each day in your city because of attacks.. Go to google. Watch some 9/11 movies. If you have at least some bits – you will see what is going on. And people like – ah yes ok, inside jobs , what else is new , are doing just that – helping the group above.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Thats more than 5 people...

It's from a Mike Myers film, innit?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    ...there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate...

[snip]

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.

Thats more than 5 people...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    The queen isn't all that wealthy, not in that company anyway.
    That's what they want you to think.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.
    The queen isn't all that wealthy, not in that company anyway.

I'd have thought threaded would be on that list, or is he above all that stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by perlnecklace
    Part 3 is the best.

It's amazing that the financial press convinces us that Bill Gates is the wealthiest person in the world when the Rockefellers, and the Rothschilds have wealth running into the trillions.
    Reminds me of 'So I Married an Axe Murderer':

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Leave a comment:

• perlnecklace
    replied
    Part 3 is the best.

It's amazing that the financial press convinces us that Bill Gates is the wealthiest person in the world when the Rockefellers, and the Rothschilds have wealth running into the trillions.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    For those of us without 2 hours to kill, here are links for each section of the movie:

Part 1 - Religion

Part 2 - 9/11

Part 3 - Moneymen

The truth is out there - apparently...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Thanks OG.
    No probs - remember: they are everywhere and they are nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    They are grey: 'Although the exact appearance of the Grey has varied with time and media, the overall concept of "a thin diminutive grey figure with a bulbous bald head, large almond shape eyes, and minimal facial features", has existed in popular culture for over 100 years.'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys
    Thanks OG.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Why are the Greys called 'the Greys'? - I've never fathomed that one out.
    They are grey: 'Although the exact appearance of the Grey has varied with time and media, the overall concept of "a thin diminutive grey figure with a bulbous bald head, large almond shape eyes, and minimal facial features", has existed in popular culture for over 100 years.'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Does it mention the Giant Alien Lizards? Or the greys?
    Why are the Greys called 'the Greys'? - I've never fathomed that one out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X