• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The girls caught smuggling coke from Ghana"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    How about we legalise drugs. That would mostly stop this sort of thing.
    At least it could be taxed then.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    How about we legalise drugs. That would mostly stop this sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I feel sorry for these girls - they need help. I suggest a foreign holiday would be in order. Africa is popular. How about Ghana?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Does that mean if (i mean when) they are found guilty we can deport the ****ers back to where they came from.
    Yep, only in this case they came from here, so what's the betting as a 'favour' to our new Fuhrer, they'll be allowed to return to dear old blighty to serve their sentences, all at the tax payers' expense?

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by BBC
    Yasemin is the daughter of immigrants from Cyprus, while Yatunde is of Nigerian descent. Both are UK citizens.
    Does that mean if (i mean when) they are found guilty we can deport the ****ers back to where they came from.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver
    they are too stupid to live anyway
    A hazardous precedent mon amis - especially around these here parts.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by pisces
    Give em the chair
    I hate drug dealers with a vengeance
    They should all be killed slowly and painfully
    as they do to their victims
    as for the girls, let them rot or kill them.
    if they didn't know what they were doing, they are too stupid to live anyway.
    and they knew what they were doing. empty bag my ar$e.
    how much does air weigh

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied
    Give em the chair

Leave a comment:

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by Spoiler
    Sounds like one of them is Vicki Pollard - from the bbc news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6897139.stm

One of the girls told Channel 4 News on Thursday night they were tricked into carrying drugs to London.

Speaking by telephone from prison in Accra, she said: "There were basically two boys over here who gave us two bags and told us... it was an empty bag

"We never thought anything bad was inside... and they told us to go to the UK and drop it off to some boy... at the airport."

"It was basically like a set-up. They didn't tell us nothing, we didn't think nothing, 'cos basically we are innocent.

"We don't know nothing about this drugs and stuff."
    Strikes me that she is so dumb she would make a plank of wood look intelligent. So someone gave her a bag and

a) She Did not open it to see what was in it.

b) She actually lied when asked if she packed her own bags.

Key, throw away or words to that effect.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    This thread is not going far unless someone defends them
    Oh well:
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    I guess a few Maida Vale dinner parties won’t be going with that special swing this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by portseven
    Coke in the Crack?
    Hash in the Gash?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    This thread is not going far unless someone defends them. Come on - say something in their favour - even if you don't mean it.

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Coke in the Crack?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    Is that what you used to say in school?

Round my way it was either "Jimmy Hill!" or "Chinny Reckon!" whilst stroking your chin.
    round my way it was "Jimmy Hill!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X