• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woman marries Bin Laden's son"

Collapse

• Numptycorner
    replied
    :-O I live not far from her!

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "She was on TVAM this morning saying that most of his other brothers, uncles and aunts live in London anyway..."
    maybe bin liner himself is living in London

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "She was on TVAM this morning saying that most of his other brothers, uncles and aunts live in London anyway..."

Didn't that finish a few years ago? Maybe she works for the secret services and they are going to trace the inlaws christmas cards.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    But must say once again the British Secret Service has missed out on an oppurtunity to grab Osmar as i'm sure he was there at his son's wedding drinking bucks fizz and dancing to Grease on the evening disco.
    I wonder how the son's speech went. "We will kill all western pig dogs, and don't the bridesmaids look lovely".

Sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh at my own jokes, but that image has tickled me.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    It all sounds like that Catherine Tate character who marries condemned men on death row in the US or sends money to her "new fiance" in Morocco, who never turns up at the airport, just emails asking for more money.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    She has only done it to get her £20 a week tax benefit ??

But must say once again the British Secret Service has missed out on an oppurtunity to grab Osmar as i'm sure he was there at his son's wedding drinking bucks fizz and dancing to Grease on the evening disco.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    Ha Ha, I'm not that old - similar age to you, me thinks.

However, see another thread and you will get the answer to my original post.
    (as its 'en vogue' today)

It must be the sunshine!

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard
    yes "Terrorist and June"!

Wasn't there an episode of that where they entered some sort of bed race down the street? If so, they could have had it crashing into an airport and bursting into flames.

Quality. I think the BBC should make it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    yes "Terrorist and June"!

Wasn't there an episode of that where they entered some sort of bed race down the street? If so, they could have had it crashing into an airport and bursting into flames.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard
    It would have made a good sitcom in the 80s.

She'd be having the vicar round to tea and hurriedly hiding rocket launchers in the cupboard under the stairs.

Or her husband could be in the kitchen making a flour bomb: again the vicar would pop round unexpectedly and she'd pretend he was baking a massive cake for the village fete.

Miriam Margolyes or Patricia Routledge could play her.
    Or Terry Scott and June Whitfield as the married couple, Richard Briers as the vicar, John Cleese as Osama?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Do we recognise multiple wives in this country?
    Surely he can not be her husband under British law and therefore will not be entitled to a visa?

Any legal types clarify?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    You must be older than I thought.

She looks like she may have been a looker many many years ago ...and he's only 27? Omar El Duder
    Ha Ha, I'm not that old - similar age to you, me thinks.

However, see another thread and you will get the answer to my original post.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    It would have made a good sitcom in the 80s.

She'd be having the vicar round to tea and hurriedly hiding rocket launchers in the cupboard under the stairs.

Or her husband could be in the kitchen making a flour bomb: again the vicar would pop round unexpectedly and she'd pretend he was baking a massive cake for the village fete.

Miriam Margolyes or Patricia Routledge could play her.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    I would although she does look a bit like Morticia
    You must be older than I thought.

She looks like she may have been a looker many many years ago ...and he's only 27? Omar El Duder

Leave a comment:

Working...
X