• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Anyone bored?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone bored?"

Collapse

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    Shotgun Training and Medical Day - February 2008
    Have fun learning how to handle, load and shoot a weapon

feck me! i'm in!
    I love the juxtaposition of 'Shotgun Training' and 'Medical'. Almost as if it's complementary training.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    We could set up a CUK Tombstoning team
    All those wishing to participate, please enter name below ...

el duder
    Alreadypacked
    zeitghost
    Troll
    Moscow Mule
    thunderlizard
    Cojak
    Burdock

Please Note: There is a no get out clause

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Race to magnetic pole

I think we could win that quite easily. We'd sit on a giant magnet, which would be attracted by the north pole, and therefore slide across the ice towards it.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRightStuff
    To earn big bucks so you can achieve plan b a lot earlier then most other people.
    True, my mantra for last year has been 'think about the money, think about the money'

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    I bored why did I go in IT got to find my plan B
    To earn big bucks so you can achieve plan b a lot earlier then most other people.

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule
    I'm bored, but not that bored.
    I was going to past the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    I'm bored, but not that bored.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    I bored why did I go in IT got to find my plan B

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oi!

he's younger than me...
    Everyone's younger than you. You've eaten all the old timers cos they can't outrun you.

You must order Chianti by the vineyard.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    I remember when they said the introduction of computers to the workplace would mean no one has to work doing menial boring tasks anymore.

Good Grief Prawn (or maybe I say Yoda) ! How old are you?

Coffin dodger.

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Anyone bored sitting in the office?

Why dont we enter a CUK team into this? (may be more difficult than just getting to the pub....)?

http://www.polar-challenge.com

Shotgun Training and Medical Day - February 2008
    Have fun learning how to handle, load and shoot a weapon

feck me! i'm in!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I remember when they said the introduction of computers to the workplace would mean no one has to work doing menial boring tasks anymore.

Leave a comment:

• TheRightStuff
    replied

Why dont we enter a CUK team into this? (may be more difficult than just getting to the pub....)?

I've been bored at work for 12yrs. Can't believe I'm spending mon-fri in this office looking at a screen. This is true madness.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied

You mean bored silly

p.s. how did the test go ?

Leave a comment:

• cailin dana
    replied
    Me - Bored out of my fecking tree - shouldn't have had those pints at lunch time.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X