• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Strange Office Habits"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    weird or what

Leave a comment:

• LadyChatterley
    replied
    I once did a gig and there was this Aussie chap working there, sat next to me, every day he brought in a tin of tuna and a packet of fresh broccoli for lunch (along with his own tin opener I might add) and proceeded to eat them mixed together for lunch, every day, day in day out.. I found that kinda weird...he was in fact a body builder health nut and informed us that this was the best balanced lunch anyone could have.....err no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    If they are positioned in accordance with the large penis that juts out of your forehead sg, there is more danger of you poking yourself in the eye!
    And I suppose a knob like you would have to touch your feet ...

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Originally posted by scon_ead
    As I say, very pretty, until I noticed her one day picking her scalp and eating it....hmmmm...soft and crunchy all in one bite...

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    I once sat next to a lovely lady, very pretty, who would often be flocked around by knights in shining armour (sleezy chico men) whenever she asked a question out loud etc.

As I say, very pretty, until I noticed her one day picking her scalp and eating it....hmmmm...soft and crunchy all in one bite...

Didn't find her attractive after that...don't think she even knew she was doing it...just habit...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    I used to work in the same dept as a guy who had a 'bogey board' on his desk. He used to mark particularly impressive 'extractions' with the date and time. Truly disgusting....
    I don't think I could eat after reading that - ever!

Truly disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Scratching my balls doesn't leave me with tulipty hands
    If they are positioned in accordance with the large penis that juts out of your forehead sg, there is more danger of you poking yourself in the eye!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    Mmm nice sh*tty hands

Scratching my balls doesn't leave me with tulipty hands. If that happens to you, I would try refining your wiping technique.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Why?

Mmm nice sh*tty hands

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    bad as not washing your hands after going for a #1 or #2
    Why?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I love scratching my balls at work.
    Never noticed you having any.

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    I used to work with a guy, who found Diet Coke too strong and used to dilute it with water.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Orangutan
    I used to work with someone who did that, I wonder if its the same guy.
    probably in his mid fifties now, initials SW ?
    Nah, first name Robin (I think), in his forties. Make my teeth go on edge just watching him with that paper clip.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I love scratching my balls at work.

bad as not washing your hands after going for a #1 or #2

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    I used to work in the same dept as a guy who had a 'bogey board' on his desk. He used to mark particularly impressive 'extractions' with the date and time. Truly disgusting....

very very sick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X