• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: On The Floor

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On The Floor"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23
    LOL

What are you doing in here?!!

get back to TPD where you belong!

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Next you'll be telling us your name's not Cooper?!!

Is there no end to your constant lies?!!!!

LOL

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    can't do saturday but if i am out i'll keep my eyes peeled!
    I think the most important thing when you are a stag is that you have to leave all inhibitions at the door..

take it all on the chin mate!

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    I'm in liverpool Coops... what night you out?
    Sound.....It's this sat night (7th) not sure where or what time (as best man is leading us) Some point no doubt we will be in the centre around Matthew Street as we are meeting some others in that area but before and after couldn't tell you. Just look out for a bunch of lads (12 of us) wearing Black Suites and ear pieces (don't ask)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l
    I have never said i'm from Liverpool or even live in Liverpool. That is something this board has assumed. Don't stereotype someone based on their forum tag.

Next you'll be telling us your name's not Cooper?!!

Is there no end to your constant lies?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    I have never said i'm from Liverpool or even live in Liverpool. That is something this board has assumed. Don't stereotype someone based on their forum tag.

I'm in liverpool Coops... what night you out?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Tony
    International Drinking Rules must ALWAYS apply

International Drinking Rules
    excellent!

Save The Queen: should a penny be dropped into a beverage, its owner must shout "God Save the Queen!" and consume the entire contents of the vessel as quickly as is humanly possible, in order to prevent the Sovereign's image on the coin from "drowning". Often the other persons present will be expected to stand, remove any headgear and sing the national anthem until the imbiber has finished the beverage.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    So you're from Liverpool, you live in Liverpool, you've got Liverpool in your name, and you're having your stag do in Liverpool?

******* scousers

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    If your mates are also in IT theres the The TCP/IP Drinking Game

The TCP/IP Drinking Game

Leave a comment:

• Viktor
    replied
    Passport to Hell

A couple of passports will suffice...

http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk/disp...ssport-to-Hell

HTH

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    eeermmmm Liverpool !!

Anyone fancy coming ?

So you're from Liverpool, you live in Liverpool, you've got Liverpool in your name, and you're having your stag do in Liverpool?

******* scousers

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    An old favourite: Dirty Minge

Chew a hanful full of dry roasted nuts in your mouth, don’t swallow (boom boom) and drink a pint of Guinness through them

And the infamous Cardinal Puff!

Cardinal Puff

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Just don't mix baileys and lager, although you can always try and get the stag to drink it for a laugh...
    Isn't that called a foetus or an afterbirth or something?

Anyhoo, in answer to OP - you certainly shouldn't need to worry about this! The best man should have all of this in hand, along with your gimp outfit...

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I am the Stag........Thanks for the warning
    And you need help getting pi55ed??? You are truely hardcore

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    Just don't mix baileys and lager, although you can always try and get the stag to drink it for a laugh...
    I am the Stag........Thanks for the warning

Leave a comment:

Working...
X