• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Loss of Apetite

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Loss of Apetite"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    I suppose it's better than eating and then sticking your fingers down your throat half an hour later.
    Should I swallow anything evil
    Put your fingers down my throat
    If I shiver give me blanket
    Keep me warm let me wear your coat

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    so whats yer problem then? if u dont like it, dont fcuking read it?
    Calm down dear. With your spelling, it's hard to read it.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Duder, You should apply for big brother

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane
    I'd call it the inability to recognise how good you've got it. See that money you earn in one hour? That's more than many people (even in this country) earn in a day.

thats a good point.

but we are all searching for more. we all have our idealisms.

people earning 60k sat in the office secretly want to be doing a job with using there hands.

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    Anyone else have this problem?
    You have a tapeworm.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    I would call it boredom at work, and ability to try to at least entertain myself and others during 8hrs of hell.
    I'd call it the inability to recognise how good you've got it. See that money you earn in one hour? That's more than many people (even in this country) earn in a day.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the other threads focussing on guffing and tugging.
    so whats yer problem then? if u dont like it, dont fcuking read it?

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Bright Spark
    some muppet's unplugged his phone line, he's got nothing else to do
    put post sh1te on her and drink loads of sprite, which has probably
    caused the loss of appetite and the wind problems.

HTH
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the other threads focussing on guffing and tugging.

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    He probably means that first you were warbling on about not getting laid, then you had some bloke's wife (allegedly of course; I'm sceptical myself), then you were going on about seeing the lighter side of life, next complaining about working in a call centre (both there and from home), and now finally you're posting about not eating for two nights.

See? Attention seeking.
    some muppet's unplugged his phone line, he's got nothing else to do
    put post sh1te on her and drink loads of sprite, which has probably
    caused the loss of appetite and the wind problems.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    He probably means that first you were warbling on about not getting laid, then you had some bloke's wife (allegedly of course; I'm sceptical myself), then you were going on about seeing the lighter side of life, next complaining about working in a call centre (both there and from home), and now finally you're posting about not eating for two nights.

See? Attention seeking.

I wouldnt call it attention seeking.

I would call it boredom at work, and ability to try to at least entertain myself and others during 8hrs of hell.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Realy? That is a shame. They used to the only thing you could make a decent pizza sandwhich out of (apart from 2 garlic breads of course).
    Used to love them when visiting Ashington as a kid.

Ah it's like home from home talking to you sometimes LG

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    eh? attention seeking?

is that what u tell everyone who posts on this bored?

See? Attention seeking.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by King Cnvt
    ?

Perhaps not.

It is the correct spelling my friend.

It is why i post on there.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne

Stottie cakes are shrinking you know. They're no where near as big as they used to be. Bloody Greggs
    Realy? That is a shame. They used to the only thing you could make a decent pizza sandwhich out of (apart from 2 garlic breads of course).
    Used to love them when visiting Ashington as a kid.

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    eh? attention seeking?

is that what u tell everyone who posts on this bored?
    ?

Perhaps not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X